Launching season 2 of my youtube series and giving some shit away to celebrate!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2pQB4jsCTLUtx2NIkCvUg

After years of trying to get this started, I finally got it online. Season 1 is all about the 3DO M2 and its home and arcade counterparts. Some weird and rare stuff.

Season 2 startstomorrow on a totally different topic. Plus since I just got laid off from work I have some spare time to churn episodes out lol.

From today until next weds (2/25) at 8 p.m. CST, if you are a new sub and you comment on my Instagram giveway with your youtube username (ChicagoGameCollector on IG) you get entered to win Mortal Kombat 2, MK3, and Sega Genesis 6-Pak. Shipping is on me. So sub and enter and win free stuff!

Do me a favor and sub? Yeah it's begging a bit but why not? Or you can just shit talk me on the thread. Either is cool!

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I'm looking forward to next season's reveal. I've loved all the vids so far (and have made sure to thumbs up all of them.)

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I'm looking forward to next season's reveal. I've loved all the vids so far (and have made sure to thumbs up all of them.)

Next season starts Tuesday. Totally different with a weird intro lol

I am also adding a random, when I feel like I have something to talk about sub season in regards to tech related items. First video is how to get arcade lightgun games running on a PVM

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
added a contest and changed the thread title since I am giving some stuff away now

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
well shit. sorry bout the job.
I haven't even digested all the M2 content yet.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
added a new episode this morning. Lmk what you guys think

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I plan on checking out your R-TD episode later this week, and sharing it w/ a few pals in Delaware that dig PSX shooters. Cheers