Thread: Fucking post office

Cheng's Errand Boy

Fucking post office

Man I finally have my first cp2 board and look in the condition it came from nIMG-20190211-WA0004.jpegIMG-20190211-WA0000.jpeg

Cheng's Errand Boy

All that crap in the table was inside the b board. I hope it did not break anything.

Dogg-Father

They drill any holes?
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

Cheng's Errand Boy

It's even worse on the a board a whole corner is gone.
    The metal feet where ratling inside the b board.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

What're you worrying about? It's only a little crack.

!!

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Whats the problem here? They all come cracked like that. You just don't know because it's your first.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Whats the problem here? They all come cracked like that. You just don't know because it's your first.
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

Cheng's Errand Boy

That's the same thing my girlfriend told me and it was not true

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Quote Originally Posted by bochi View Post
    That's the same thing my girlfriend told me and it was not true
    Are you trying to say your girlfriend is wrong? Must be your first girlfriend too.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Neo Bubble Buster

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Are you trying to say your girlfriend is wrong? Must be your first girlfriend too.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

I got one shipped last month and it came all busted up. They get real brittle in the cold and a bump can cause the shell to shatter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesagwa View Post
    If a middle aged woman shitting on a glass coffee table shocks you, let me welcome you to the internet as you must be new here.

A lot ppl just dont know how to pack items well enought to avoid this.
    Really a shame.
    SNK the future is now

Kyo Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster View Post
    A lot ppl just dont know how to pack items well enought to avoid this.
    Really a shame.
    Yes. A lot of ppl don't know how to put their threads in the proper subform too

Bashful Neophyte

Damn did it drop out of the back of the back of the truck or something?

I bitched my post lady out the other day. She brought my cib genesis games package in the pouring rain with no umbrella. The inserts all came wavy so I was pretty angry.

I should of pimp slapped the lazy hoe.
    Last edited by MetalSlugVet; 02-18-2019 at 04:35 AM.

Oh hey I can change this now GohanX's Avatar

You can't blame the post office because it was raining. If you want white glove service pay for it, and pay for the seller to package it better.
    I'm surrounded by console peasants

Cheng's Errand Boy

I don't like the service at the post office. You know, it's all "rush rush! get'cha in, get'cha out!" Then they've got those machines in the lobby, they're even faster, no help there. You might even say, I hate the post office.

That and my parents.

Lousy beatniks.
    Derp

Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador

shipping anything in a priority box without additional protection of some sort is asking for trouble. Those boxes are shit. You need to use at least 200 lb corrugated cardboard. Sadly, most sellers dont give a shit and just want to save some money.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

I ordered a tape the other day from ebay and the guy wrapped it in one tiny layer of bubblewrap and then shoved it inside of the tightest fitting box he had. Tape showed up and i pulled it out of the sleeve and out flies a hinge from the guard panel. I told the seller and he practically flipped out on me and claimed that I would have to throw it at a wall to break it, because he packed it so good. I explained to him how to pack a box and he's been ignoring my refund request for 3 days now

Post office workers are fucking faggots but I blame the people who pack my shit before I blame them.
    i am sylvie i am up to no good

Sakura's Bank Manager

Is this eBay, with their "International Shipping Program"

Never buy something through that program. Even if the buyer packages it well, they unpack it and put it into a separate smaller box with no protection.

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You can't blame the post office because it was raining. If you want white glove service pay for it, and pay for the seller to package it better.
    Normally I’d agree with you and I’m a pretty easy going guy, but this post office worker might be the worst delivery person on the planet.two months ago I saw her toss my package at the door instead of just putting it down. This recent package was absolutely soaked. I give people a few chances when they mess up but she doesn’t try at all..

I’m sure it gets old delivering packages all day but people have to take a little pride in their work. Btw man I’ve still been enjoining forgotten worlds for turbografx thanks for the fair price mr Gohan. .
    Last edited by MetalSlugVet; 02-18-2019 at 03:42 PM.

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSlugVet View Post
    Normally I’d agree with you and I’m a pretty easy going guy, but this post office worker might be the worst delivery person on the planet.two months ago I saw her toss my package at the door instead of just putting it down. This recent package was absolutely soaked. I give people a few chances when they mess up but she doesn’t try at all..

I’m sure it gets old delivering packages all day but people have to take a little pride in their work. Btw man I’ve still been enjoining forgotten worlds for turbografx thanks for the fair price mr Gohan. .
    My post office throws my packages right through my door and they slam against my actual front door and fall to the ground. I have to put padding on the floor in order to possibly prevent some damage because the Post Office does not give a single fuck. There's nothing you can do. Ever try calling the post office? IDK where you live, but in Chicago I tried calling and there was a 2+ hour waiting line and no option to have them call you back when its your turn (like the every other modern giant with phone lines). I did wait at my front window for the fucker to come by and throw my shit through the window. I immediately caught him and started bitching at him and he just claimed that he didn't throw it. I said I have the shit on video and he just looked at me like a deer in the headlights. What am I going to do, fuck him?

Neo Bubble Buster

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    My post office throws my packages right through my door and they slam against my actual front door and fall to the ground. I have to put padding on the floor in order to possibly prevent some damage because the Post Office does not give a single fuck. There's nothing you can do. Ever try calling the post office? IDK where you live, but in Chicago I tried calling and there was a 2+ hour waiting line and no option to have them call you back when its your turn (like the every other modern giant with phone lines). I did wait at my front window for the fucker to come by and throw my shit through the window. I immediately caught him and started bitching at him and he just claimed that he didn't throw it. I said I have the shit on video and he just looked at me like a deer in the headlights. What am I going to do, fuck him?
    Fuck him good. That will catch him off-guard.

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

!!!! who the--

Mickey's Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post
    I don't like the service at the post office. You know, it's all "rush rush! get'cha in, get'cha out!" Then they've got those machines in the lobby, they're even faster, no help there. You might even say, I hate the post office.

That and my parents.

Lousy beatniks.
    I can’t speak for the quality of people working at your local office but This is due to mystery shoppers pretty much. If a mystery shopper comes in and waits over 5 mins we are screwed no matter the quality of service we give. It can kinda create this get in get out environment that you are describing.

Also my best advice on a mail carrier throwing packages is contact your offices post master if possible- although I know it hard to get through sometimes in major areas.

I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post

That and my parents.

Lousy beatniks.

Quote Originally Posted by snes_collector View Post
    I can’t speak for the quality of people working at your local office but This is due to mystery shoppers pretty much. If a mystery shopper comes in and waits over 5 mins we are screwed no matter the quality of service we give. It can kinda create this get in get out environment that you are describing.

Also my best advice on a mail carrier throwing packages is contact your offices post master if possible- although I know it hard to get through sometimes in major areas.
    I don't think you get what he meant, but I commiserate with your experiences from the mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

Thread Information