Terraonion Direct coming very early March!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Coming very early March (most likely sometime in the first week), we are going to air our first Terraonion Direct video.

In the video Alex will discuss our existing product lineup, talk about some updates and then reveal our new products that we will be offering for sale.

With some massive new offerings, I recommend tuning into it. Date and time to be announced as we get closer to the day.

Couple snippets from the video:

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-11-at-10-51-27.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-11-at-11-16-15.jpg

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Could you talk about your role at Terraonion beyond "team member"? Just curious.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Could you talk about your role at Terraonion beyond "team member"? Just curious.

PR, Social Media, Customer support, tech support, video creator, hardware tester and advice giver.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Nice, I am keen to hear what TO have on the horizon.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Todd is Todd... His rep is pretty much as solid as anyones...

Alex and Terraonion... are lucky to have him...

If only he didn't have a Goatee... he'd have made a good Mod here... but... Cest La Vie...

xROTx

neosd

Neosd Developer

Todd is the one that tells me "don´t do that" when i came with some crazy idea.

Its like my wife, puts some balance on my crazy brain.

I have to say that i enjoy talking with him everyday

BTW knight rider toaster is coming, Rot ;)

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Please be some kind of disc free Sega Saturn thing—phoebe or rhea or whatever it’s called is too expensive. You could sell a pretty pricey solution and it would still come under one of those plus I’m sure demand would be strong.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Please be some kind of disc free Sega Saturn thing—phoebe or rhea or whatever it’s called is too expensive. You could sell a pretty pricey solution and it would still come under one of those plus I’m sure demand would be strong.

That would be great. Either way, looking forward to this update.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member

Dr. Abrasive has one of these in the works that is supposed to launch this year (already in testing with select customers). I'm hoping for a Sega/Mega CD ODE.

Ungh!

Would not be disappointed with another good Saturn ODE though...

Soundwave GI

Rugal's Thug
Just preordered my NeoSD Pro and looking forward to future offerings. Can't wait to see what you have in the works!

neosd

Neosd Developer
Just preordered my NeoSD Pro and looking forward to future offerings. Can't wait to see what you have in the works!

We have PRO AES in stock so it will be shipped tomorrow.

I have to change the preorder stuff on the webshop :(

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
That's nice maybe someone frome the US will buy one for me and ship it to Germany so I can have it for my birthday..... Sarcasm

But I guess with all the whining I Wil be blacklisted befor pre-orders are open

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
That's nice maybe someone frome the US will buy one for me and ship it to Germany so I can have it for my birthday..... Sarcasm

But I guess with all the whining I Wil be blacklisted befor pre-orders are open

No you won't be blacklisted.

We plan to open European Pro orders up very soon.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior

They aint that expensive?

Basically the same price as the other ODEs for Dreamcast and Playstation.
Or the quality flash carts for mega drive or SNES.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The Saturn ODE isn't too expensive, it's that you can't ever order the damn things. Fuck dat nigga.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
The Saturn ODE isn't too expensive, it's that you can't ever order the damn things. Fuck dat nigga.

Yeah trying to order one is a bit of a PITA but I am happy with both my Rhea and GDemu.

Both top notch bits of kit and his customer support is good.

a6f194d6a1d4120250f9bc285013bad7.jpg

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman

Yeah, they might not be priced too highly but lack of availability means anything you can find on the market is massively inflated.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Yeah, they might not be priced too highly but lack of availability means anything you can find on the market is massively inflated.

Yeah you really need to buy direct from the creator. The scalpers sell them for crazy money!!

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member

Subscribe to his blog. I was able to easily order all three this way.

ginoscope

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Ditto. Subscribe to his blog - he announces a week before hand when they go on sale. Then set your alarm the night of the sale.

Agreed all you have to do is subscribe and be awake around 4am CST on the given Saturday that they go on sale. It sucks to have to wake up so early but if you are determined you can pick these up. I have gotten both the Rhea and the GDEMU this way. I have also had friends that had success getting these by using this exact method. These devices are awesome and they are worth the effort to pick them up.