Terraonion Direct coming very early March!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Subscribe to his blog. I was able to easily order all three this way.

If he wants to sell something to me, he can make it not retarded to have to order. If not, I'm fine CDRs and Pseudo Saturn.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I hope to have more news on the specific date and time of the Terraonion Direct in the next few days

In the meantime, I highly encourage everyone to subscribe to our Youtube Channel:

http://youtube.com/c/TerraonionSL

We plan to begin utilizing this far more going forward and as a matter of fact our Terraonion Direct will be streamed live from there!

So subscribe today!

F34R

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Hopefully the direct will say when the MVS Pro will be ready. :) <3

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I hope to have more news on the specific date and time of the Terraonion Direct in the next few days

In the meantime, I highly encourage everyone to subscribe to our Youtube Channel:

http://youtube.com/c/TerraonionSL

We plan to begin utilizing this far more going forward and as a matter of fact our Terraonion Direct will be streamed live from there!

So subscribe today!

the fact you are hyping has me very hype.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
FYI...I can only maintain my erection for so long...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Is it “very early March” yet?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
So many devices I would be interested in...

Assuming we follow that plug n play flash cart route.

1. A Sega Saturn device.
2. A Sega CD device.
3. A CPS1 solution.
4. A PS1 solution that requires no mods, and is actually available.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Sega CD please, the other systems do have solutions even if they are hard to get. Sega CD has nothing at all, and is a great system.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Sega Saturn? Done but hard to find, Playstation? It's incredible how many options you already have for playing that system. Those two I would be disappointed to see from TO, especially the latter.

Now Sega CD or CPS1? Both unexplored territory and has merit but I wonder if they're really bankable from a business situ?

So far the Neo which was a first and then the PC Engine also another first capabilities wise. I think firsts take the main priority or so it seems... Who knows! Can't wait to see what happens from here on in.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Obligatory "I'm very excite, I haz hype boner" post curious about the date of the stream.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Obligatory "I'm very excite, I haz hype boner" post curious about the date of the stream.

I have the same hyperection - but I assume it's gonna be a Sega CD solution.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Are there really that many good games for the sega cd to warrant it as in ROI on R&D & manufacturing? Never had one...

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Are there really that many good games for the sega cd to warrant it as in ROI on R&D & manufacturing? Never had one...

Sonic CD, Final Fight CD, Snatcher all excellent games.

Eternal Champions was pretty good also IMO.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Road Avenger was my shit! Did the Lupin III LD game ever get ported? Or the helicopter jawn?

I can’t remember it’s name...but it was like Road Avenger...w/ choppers.

Also Time Gal, Firefox (Clint Eastwood!)-
I loved all those terrible LD games.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

There's also Dark Wizard, the Lunar games, Android Assault, Rise of the Dragon, Dune, Flashback, Popful Mail, Heart of the Alien, and my 2 personal favorites, Shining Force CD, and the Misadventures of Flink.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior

From an owner of a MegaCD for various years, let me tell you: nope.

There are very few *very* good games (mostly already mentioned) but all the others are very "meh". They are not bad but regarding them as good would be a stretch imho.

I still don't understand why there are so many people asking for it, is the megaCD addon gone up in price that much? There's also no protection which means you can burn CDs and play them. The drive is a quality Sony one and mine is still going strong.