iOS
Sega Heroes

RetroPi
Dragon Quest 3

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
PC/Steam
Just bought these on sale the other day...
Nioh
Death Smiles
Mushihimesama

Just started getting into these, but so far so good.... Played through Deathsmiles last night, holy shit that game is nuts!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Switch
Super Mario Odyssey - beat this one on the plane, overall a great game
Street Fighter Collection

PS4
Shadow of the Colossus

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
3DS

Pokemon Shuffle
Solitaire
Mega Man Legacy Collection

GB

Tetris

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
PCB
Nostradamus
Ryu Jin
Metal Black

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS4:
Dragon Ball Fighterz - I stopped playing for a good 6+ months. Just got back into it. Current team is Base Vegeta, Android 16, SSJ Vegeta

PS3:
Shadow of the damned

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS
- Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
Tried to beat the Samurai Jack sidescrolling story mode stage again, and failed, multiple times. Now I remember why I stopped playing this.
- Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection 3D
Rudy is very unhappy with me, well, fine, I'm not happy with you either, Rudy!
- Nintendo Badge Arcade (1,269 badges)
- Pokémon Shuffle (314 stages cleared, 503 Pokemon caught)
- SwapDoodle
- Pokémon Rumble World
Finally saved up the 200 pokediamonds I needed for that expensive balloon on Saturday, so, with access to new locations and pokemon, my rank has gone up to 68 and I now have 604 critters. So, uh, now, I need to start saving for the 120, 140, or 160 pokediamond balloons. I was watching a video about this game on YouTube, and the dude said that, if you actually buy 3,000 pokediamonds with real money from Nintendo (~$30 I believe), you'll get a pokediamond mine that spits out 20 of them a day. Problem is, 3,000 pokediamonds is probably way more than you'd ever need to buy everything in the game anyway . . .

rick james bitch.jpg

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
PS4
Dragon's Crown Pro
Real Bout 2

Switch
Real Bout Special
Flicky

Xbox 360
King of Fighters XIII

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PS4:

Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Casltevania Requiem): Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly (I sold my original copy a few years back), but the controls on this feel perfect. They feel more responsive than I remember the wii version feeling.

Rondo is so nice. The difficulty level seems prefect - especially for someone like me who is not great at punishing games.

J-P

NEST Puppet
I've been so busy I haven't gamed in a while -- so for this week's menu I pulled these out of the drawers to play, I might not get around to 'em all, but I'm going to definitely give most of them a blast:

Genesis:
Rainbow Islands Extra
Snow Bros

GB/GBA
Mr Driller A
Koro Koro Puzzle Happy Panechu
Game Boy: Burger Time Deluxe
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (apparently this has exclusive content that I was unaware of)

PC Engine
Parasol Stars

Steam/PC
Zone of Enders 2nd Runner - Mars/Anubis (with jap-audio 'haidara' mod)
Zero Ranger
Inside (played this through in one sitting, seriously beautiful game).

Saturn:
Zoku Gussun Oyoyo (currently driving me nuts)
Liquid Kids

MVS
Nightmare in the Dark
Zupapa!

PCB/CAB's setup:
ESPrade (Taito Egret II)
SF Zero 2' (Canary)

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
PS4
Kingdom Hearts III

you played the previous ones? how do you compare kh3 to those?. fans seem to be torn between people who hate the new game and others who think it's the best in the series.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
you played the previous ones? how do you compare kh3 to those?. fans seem to be torn between people who hate the new game and others who think it's the best in the series.
I'm probably not the ideal candidate to give an opinion of real value. :keke:

My experience with the series is playing through 80% of KH1, and trying out Chain of Memories on the GBA, though I found the card carrying combat style a waste of time. I intended on getting the 1.5 + 2.5 remasters on PS4 to play through the og games and refresh myself, but I just couldn't find them for a decent enough price.

I'm having a lot of fun with KH3, the hack/slash gameplay and music are great as in the past. Other RPG tropes for my taste are rather stale. I'm well over 20k for Munny, with nothing really useful to buy for upgrades. Same goes with items, I have hundreds if not thousands of potions and other garbage with no real need to heal my characters. The Gummi Ship and outer space sections have quite the overhaul graphically, but still useless in the long term and you won't miss anything major by skipping it.

Do you think they had any real progress with the game when it was originally planned as a PS3 release? I'm not a fan of these newer Disney IP (Tangled, Frozen, etc), but worlds like the Toy Box were great in my opinion. If other content/DLC like the Coliseum get patched in, then I'll consider it worth a full purchase. Given the amount of time it took to come out, I can't say many longtime fans would be truly happy with this release.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4: Dark Souls 3, beat Darkeater Midir, now for NG+

*ninja* also the Nameless King