Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sega advice

Southtown Cop

Sega advice

When I was 12 years old, I mentioned to my classmates that I had preordered a Dreamcast. One of the true nerds of my class, who was very cocky about his grades but tried to act blasé otherwise, said, "I'm not the type of person like you who is easily sold by pretty graphics alone. I'm doing the smart thing and waiting for the PS2." He then walked away before I could even form a rebuttal; I was so amused by the pomp of this 3'6" turd, especially given that he was a dedicated N64 user.

He moved away, but was back in town 10 years later. My friends were playing basketball and he happened to be there. As he dribbled toward the net, I ran at him, full speed. I extended my arm across his body, grabbed the basketball, and caught his chest in the process, clotheslining him.

My Sega advice is to exact revenge upon those who so dare to insult your taste, your reason, your passion. Grab their ball and make it your own.

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Grocery stores are like chinese and mexican places; some of them are local.

Oh hey I can change this now GohanX's Avatar
    Fakexsound is on fire lately.
    I'm surrounded by console peasants

RevQuixo. Who He?

Nah bruh, I'm good with my own balls.

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
    ok, this thread rules. thank you fxs
    i am sylvie i am up to no good

Bunker Buster
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    When I was 12 years old, I mentioned to my classmates that I had preordered a Dreamcast. One of the true nerds of my class, who was very cocky about his grades but tried to act blasé otherwise, said, "I'm not the type of person like you who is easily sold by pretty graphics alone. I'm doing the smart thing and waiting for the PS2." He then walked away before I could even form a rebuttal; I was so amused by the pomp of this 3'6" turd, especially given that he was a dedicated N64 user.

He moved away, but was back in town 10 years later. My friends were playing basketball and he happened to be there. As he dribbled toward the net, I ran at him, full speed. I extended my arm across his body, grabbed the basketball, and caught his chest in the process, clotheslining him.

My Sega advice is to exact revenge upon those who so dare to insult your taste, your reason, your passion. Grab their ball and make it your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by MKL View Post
    The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

Scottish And Proud.
    We All Have Our
    Burdens To Bear.
    "I'm not the type of person like you who is easily sold by pretty graphics alone. I'm doing the smart thing and waiting for the PS2..”
    Early PS2 games looked shitty next to Dreamcast versions because of lack of Anti Aliasing, so your little gay friend got what he wanted

Bunker Buster
    Quote Originally Posted by JockMan View Post
    Early PS2 games looked shitty next to Dreamcast versions because of lack of Anti Aliasing, so your little gay friend got what he wanted
    I don't think they were friends to begin with. The gay part is true though.
    The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

You trying to tell us you’re a faggot or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Fakexsound is just trying to come out of the closet to us all. His dreamcast was his ass to his friends penis2, finally after 10 years they came together, dribbling.

!!

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.
    That whole clotheslining incident surely seems like the actions of a repressed homosexual.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Scottish And Proud.
    We All Have Our
    Burdens To Bear.
    There’s always a sexual undercurrent to fakexsound threads http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...He-Eat-Hot-Dog

Bunker Buster

icon25.gif

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    You trying to tell us you’re a faggot or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    That whole clotheslining incident surely seems like the actions of a repressed homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by JockMan View Post
    There’s always a sexual undercurrent to fakexsound threads http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...He-Eat-Hot-Dog
    madman >>>>>>> this faggot

And I say that as someone who didn't like madman

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    It was a touching story about two young boys. Nothing gay about that.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Scottish And Proud.
    We All Have Our
    Burdens To Bear.
    You really loved that old man Sage, I’m sorry for touching a nerve. Maybe I’ll eat some grass and pinenuts next in his memory. (I won’t, but it’s the thought that counts)

Iori Yagami's Manicurist
    My SEGA advice is to hide drugs in the battery compartment of your Saturn.

Southtown Cop
    Gay? I think not! The 1999 conversation in this story happened in the middle school boys' locker room, the epitome of masculinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    I actually think about this a lot. What fed would think to open up an arcade stick when searching a home for drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Grocery stores are like chinese and mexican places; some of them are local.

Jazz and AWOL, that's my team. terry.330's Avatar
    Walking on water while you're stepping in shit.
    I traded my N64 for an ounce of dank, best trade I ever made.

Still have that launch DC tho.
    Spoiler:

instagrams: sapienart

Average Joe: Do you think the internet has ruined me?

Me: No, I think it's ruined all of us.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    More drug storage room in the expansion bay of a fat PS2.

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    So if you replace basketball with cawk & net w/ asshole, this has got to be the gayest thing i've read in Neo hyphen Geo. The only thing more gay would been a Double Dribble.

Scottish And Proud.
    We All Have Our
    Burdens To Bear.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickSamurai View Post
    More drug storage room in the expansion bay of a fat PS2.
    That should go in a Sony advice thread. Ban plz.

A Master System 2 can be used to hide drugs under the cartridge slot protector. You could fit enough ketamine to kill an elephant in there.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    The Dreamcast is really very good system. I need more games for mine.
    ALL OTHER TROPICAL STORMS BOW BEFORE EL NIŃO!

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAmericaNeo View Post
    The Dreamcast is really very good system. I need more games for mine.
    The Dreamcast must've just come out in Chile.

!!

The Fuck is Wrong With You? roker's Avatar
    This threat gets a solid 2 out 4 from me. Good show!

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    The Dreamcast must've just come out in Chile.
    I am in the states now but yes, Sega is very big in south America. We had the master system for a while and many clone mega drives. I feel the Dreamcast is the best system ever made by Sega and perhaps all time. It played NES games and I still use mine for that till this day.
    ALL OTHER TROPICAL STORMS BOW BEFORE EL NIŃO!

Thread Information