Guy sues his parents for not giving him permission to be born

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
There's no entitlement like millennial entitlement.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The judge should bring the dude before him and ask him, "When would you like us to schedule your execution?" When he declines, case dismissed, he apparently wants to live.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Looking at those pictures he posted on facebook, the whole thing sounds like shitty performance art. Millenials were a mistake...

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Hes a special kind of millennial retard its not his fault.

We need to cuddle him and reassure him that everything will be ok after we wrapped him up in cotton wool.

Or just put him down as a act of kindness?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Hes a special kind of millennial retard its not his fault.

We need to cuddle him and reassure him that everything will be ok after we wrapped him up in cotton wool.

Or just put him down as a act of kindness?
Only if it's organic cotton from an exotic locale funded by a Kickstarter.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Looking at those pictures he posted on facebook, the whole thing sounds like shitty performance art. Millenials were a mistake...

yeah, i've noticed a few of these "art" pieces lately.
Anyone see the black immigrant in the Scottish National Gallery? Lambasted the history of Scotland for being all white people. The man barely speaks english, yet identifies as Scottish. I dont even know what to say to that.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
^Imagine someone doing the same thing in reverse, e.g being upset that the history of China is all yellow, they'd be laughed out of the room.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
^Imagine someone doing the same thing in reverse, e.g being upset that the history of China is all yellow, they'd be laughed out of the room.

Oh it gets better. The scottish taxes paid in part for the art piece.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
yeah, i've noticed a few of these "art" pieces lately.
Anyone see the black immigrant in the Scottish National Gallery? Lambasted the history of Scotland for being all white people. The man barely speaks english, yet identifies as Scottish. I dont even know what to say to that.

Ide say I identify as being *insert nationality here* Why the hell all you racist mofos black?
Where is the cracker love!?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Interesting scenario. Obviously a shit suit. But like, how would you argue on his behalf?

Do the parents have a responsibility to raise and take care of the child up to a certain age?

Do the parents get a tax benefit for having a child dependent?

Have the parents been able to use the child to ask for raises in salary or to receive other work benefits?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Guy is from India and from what seems to be a fairly affluent upbringing ( both parents are lawyers ) and thinks his life is full of suffering? Sounds like he needs to go to his local slum and get his head checked.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am awaiting the parody threads in the War Room...

"I am sueing NG.com... for making me join"...

xROTx

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
This reminds me of PleaseKillMeNow. (I think that was his username. His avatar was a Pomeranian.)

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Shit like this usually gets my blood boiling but it really sounds like a publicity stunt/performance art. If he truly believed this crap, why hide your face? Because you are smart enough to know people are going to get angry and shit all over you for being an idiot. Just like when I go to work in DC and see white nationalist groups holding protests and they are all wearing sunglasses, hats, and bandanas hanging off their nose. Don't want people to know who you are because you know you would get publicly shamed and/or lose your job? Too bad, show us who you are so we can make you accountable for the toolbag you really are.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Unless upon birth, the kid was locked up and not allowed to make choices, I'd say he fucked himself out of a good life. Shit choices and all that mess.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
So to end this lawsuit, the parents should just shoot him?

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Interesting scenario. Obviously a shit suit. But like, how would you argue on his behalf?

Do the parents have a responsibility to raise and take care of the child up to a certain age?

Do the parents get a tax benefit for having a child dependent?

Have the parents been able to use the child to ask for raises in salary or to receive other work benefits?

He’s looking for a lawyer, take the case

If he truly believed this crap, why hide your face?

Yeah this is a pseudo-intellectual philosophical point he’s making. And he has a hipster beard.

So to end this lawsuit, the parents should just shoot him?

Yeah that was my first thought too. But in the article he says he does not want to die, he even says his life is quite good. But if he had been given the choice to not be born, he would have taken it. The sole reason he exists is for his parents amusement, he would prefer they just got a dog or cat. He also argues that humanity is damaging the planet, so we should stop procreating and die off for the good of other species.

However, and I’m borrowing an idea from René Descartes here: to make a choice over accepting life or not he would need to exist in some form. But since he does not exist before conception, we cannot ask his permission for life. So his case is bullshit.

Guy is from India and from what seems to be a fairly affluent upbringing ( both parents are lawyers ) and thinks his life is full of suffering? Sounds like he needs to go to his local slum and get his head checked.

Yeah he is acting very entitled, but having been to India I would say you can’t avoid exposure to the suffering even if you’re well off. Piss, shit, beggars living on the street and pollution everywhere except the richest suburbs of Delhi and Mumbai - and even then you’d need to venture out of them to go to the markets.

Last edited:

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Sounds like a piss take that people are falling for.

Or something that should be on The Onion.