"Possible" boot of metal slug 4.

Clickbaity title I know.
Please be soft this is the first mvs game I got.I didn't know that it was a boot...I paid 40 euros...
But on this note it is the bootiest of boots.You may not have seen a worst hackjob on a game. At least it didn't sacrifice an original game in the process...

I can't imagine how this game works till now btw

Enjoy.

https://imgur.com/a/viJxib1

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Sweet Jesus, this is crazy, I don't think I have ever seen a worse boot than this (and I have seen my share).

I am very close to resolder every pin with proper flux to make it look prettier .But I am afraid that this "work out art" will stop working.I also am a little afraid that it will set the mvs on fire if left unattended inside the machine.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Curb your autism, if it's working then leave it alone. If it stops working THEN try to resolder. You can't do anything but make it worse if you mess with it.

IMO this is the best possible version of Metal Slug 4. It's a pretty terrible game and not worth the cost of the real one, and no real SNK carts were killed to make this cart.

Curb your autism, if it's working then leave it alone. If it stops working THEN try to resolder. You can't do anything but make it worse if you mess with it.

IMO this is the best possible version of Metal Slug 4. It's a pretty terrible game and not worth the cost of the real one, and no real SNK carts were killed to make this cart.

You are probably right Larry ,it is working and it would be a shame to stop if i tinker with it.It amazes me to see the lengths some bootleggers could go to make a boot like that.The labor involved ,even if it is in this state , combined with the fact that it still works and is hand soldered kinda makes it look like a work of art.Granted it is like post-apocalyptic, meta-modern, shit-sculpture that noone would want to touch with a ten foot pole but it is admirable.