Full Neo Geo MVS Setup (Windy Gaming Supergun, Neo Geo Board) incl. ScartAdapter and KoF98

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi Community,
I'm selling of my replacement NeoGeo Setup.
I had big dreams of acquiring a Warzard CPS3 and gaming on the Windy with the added benefit of having a replacement board and one original cart if my CMVS setup breaks down.

With the NeoSD out and stuff it seems more feasible to switch to an AES setup + NeoSD in the long run (not sure if I will) and pass the Windy to someone who can make use of its full potential. (That is playing not only NeoGeo on it)

Given shipping costs I expect the target audience are Euro folks - but I will ship overseas if you cover the costs and are a known member.

If you are a newb feel free to incline about the setup, but be advised I'll have you pay in advance via paypal as gift.

What will you get:

Windy Gaming Supergun incl. SCART Adapter and Sync Cleaner Option
Neo Geo MVS Board (I think it is a MV-1B, will have to recheck)
King of Fighters 98 MVS

I'll price this well for the forums, and if it doesn't move I'll take it to a local sales bay.

EUR 290,- excl. shipping for known folks or people who trained with miisalo and lived
EUR 300,- excl. shipping for newbs

Pics are right here
https://www.windygaming.com/products/preorder-windy-gaming-supergun-model-atp-300

but I'll try to put some of my own up in the next days.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
even as a newb I gotta love the 25 euro newb tax- that's what makes neogeo.com forum stand alone, lol

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Re-offering this for community interest, I'm not in a hurry to sell though. Pics are hard because the forum wants me to install some flash crap to upload images - and the usual free image bays are a crap fest of cookies and js spam. PM me if interested and we'll find a way to get the images to you.

Added a Neo Geo Stick - price with the stick is EUR 350,- excl. shipping