Hello from greece!

Hello from Greece!
Thanks for registering me to the forums!
I am a small collector from the city of athens.I collect neogeo mvs games that i find locally from old warehouses and dubious places of gambling.Here in the past many of those games were a fron curtain that was hiding gambling machines and as such usually every arcade cabin had only 1 game for the duration of its lifetime.Right now i have a small collection of mvs games (around 15) but i hope in the future they will multiply.
i also have build 3 mvs superguns (2 in the form of consolized machines) which i will post as soon as i get the photos from my phone.I also have a naomi universal crazy taxi 1 cabinet and a cps2 marvel vs capcom kit.Also a mortal kombat 1 bootleg and a "locally designed" arcade cabin that contains an original UMK3 board with the latest umk3 hacks and a double dragon bootleg.Also i restored and then sold a midway nba jam 4 player machine.I wanted to join primarily because i have some problems with the video output of my superguns as well as some problems with a pvm MD 1453 monitor that is slow to start and i wanted some extra knowledge,since my prior attempts have killed an mvs and a crt tv for good.

Here is a photo album https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZQgd14Bk7PQjuZVF9

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses guys.I will post a guide in the following days detailing the work in progress (and the failed projects) that i have done.

Thanks, the black/yellow consolized mvs/supergun is built inside an ink cartridge of a Fujifilm minilab printer paper magazine. I picked it up from a flea market for 8 euro. In hindsight the cartridge if sold on eBay costs way more but it was the perfect size to be converted to an mvs console.Also it had the perfect size to host an atx PSU in the back and easy access to change cartridges. So it was a win win situation. I will post sometime a step by step process (it's not so complicated tbh) assembling it. The hardest part is to find the case.inside everything is mounted on an aluminium drawer.

Last edited: