Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Preorders for the NeoSD Pro AES cart are now open!

Preorders for the NeoSD Pro AES cart are now open!

https://shop.terraonion.com/en/home/...d-pro-aes.html

We have opened this first batch up to non European countries. In the next batch they will be open to all countries worldwide.

This time around we are launching the AES cart first and will follow up with the MVS later on.

The Pro model includes an all new, high quality semi transparent black plastic shell and matching custom made snap lock case. Double sided insert can be seen from inside and outside the case. Includes factory made manual too.

Ships in about 3 weeks.

Terraonion Team Member

Check out Todd's Nerd Cave on Youtube!

Follow me on Twitter @ToddsNerdCave

NAM-75 Vet

624.35 USD. That's a hard pass
    http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1130/blastcitylogo.jpg

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

The non-pro version set me back $600ish and this is only another $250 more for what is a clearly superior model. There wont really be an equivalent of this standard for less....

!!

Kula's Diamond

If I had the money right now, I'd snap this up in a heartbeat. Great looking product.

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

What’s better about this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Iori Yagami's Manicurist

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    It's basically bigger, badder, better... but not that much.

For details, see this post.

Kula's Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Four standard flash slots and one RAM slot (for fast loading of even the largest games). Switch between loaded games on the fly. Launch loaded game of preference, from the standard flash slots, by holding A B C or D on power up. USB port for developers to test their code straight from their computers to actual Neo hardware, plus read the Neo's memory registers.

Dodgeball Yakuza

Been looking forward to this for a long time, canít wait to try it out!

About the price, thatís just the cost of a few homecarts- worth the cost to me for sure

Astra Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    It's basically bigger, badder, better... but not that much.

For details, see this post.
    Does the switch game button work with the MVS version?
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

Another Striker

Good evening.... What the problem here?

3 SHIPPING METHOD
    Unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address.

Can't finish the Pre-order because of this.... The last orders went without a problem

Edit
    OK I see my mistake .... You Shit on the eu people ..... So why everyone else can Pre-order and the eu is last? This makes me think twice if I really need this

What a stupid move
    Last edited by Grendell; 01-19-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Grendell View Post
    Good evening.... What the problem here?

3 SHIPPING METHOD
    Unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address.

Can't finish the Pre-order because of this.... The last orders went without a problem

Edit
    OK I see my mistake .... You Shit on the eu people ..... So why everyone else can Pre-order and the eu is last? This makes me think twice if I really need this

What a stupid move
    Read on their twitter that is due to VAT on EU countries. They seem to be based in Spain so the whole "shit on eu people"... I don't see it.

Another Striker

I still stay to my point, especially because they are based within the eu I don't understand this decision, and what's the point with vat every country/buyer hath to pay it and because they are within the eu it should be easier to do business here

I don't like Twitter, if there is a problem with selling in the eu why don't say it in the Pre-order post

Yea Yea iam pissed because other stuff and it may translate th this topic

I still stay to my point, especially because they are based within the eu I don't understand this decision, and what's the point with vat every country/buyer hath to pay it and because they are within the eu it should be easier to do business here

I don't like Twitter, if there is a problem with selling in the eu why don't say it in the Pre-order post

settle down beavis, you'll play your vidya games one way or the other

If you want more details, Alex lays it out here: https://forums.terraonion.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=902

But, in a nutshell, itís because we eat the VAT charge and DONíT pass it on to the consumer. We charge the exact same amount to you if you are in the USA or anywhere in the EU. So for every product we sell to someone in the EU, we make approx 20% less due to having to pay VAT.

I have told Alex we should be charging VAT to European folks, but he wants to keep what he charges you as low as possible.

And due to the high expense of manufacturing the NeoSD Pro, we are trying to avoid paying that VAT right now. With the second batch it will include worldwide sales.

Hopefully that clears it up some.
    Terraonion Team Member

Check out Todd's Nerd Cave on Youtube!

Follow me on Twitter @ToddsNerdCave

Leona's Therapist

Damn. Nice looking product.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

VAT excuses lol, fuck those guys

Mai's Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by redfield0009 View Post
    624.35 USD. That's a hard pass
    Same - I figure I can buy a PULSTAR cart for my cab for less

Calvin & Hobbes

**Insert Popcorn Gif**

xROTx

PS. Meh... as with the neo mini... you don't want it... don't buy it...

Businesses in the UK have 20% VAT on sales of products...

There's semi-exclusions like nappies, baby milk, childrens clothes... and tampons... which is taxed at about 5%...

It's the way it is... don't wanna buy it because of COST... then fine...

BUT... keep in mind the tampon 5% tax and an extra sandy vagina Tax... because well.. I am from the UK and would happily charge YOU that... whilst on NG.com...

EDIT: For all those who are replying about "costs'... I would advise you ALL to fuck off to another forum where you can buy a similiar product that doesn't work... for approximately the same price...

I do believe their firmware updates will brick your system tho...

Mai's Stalker

all good - no disrespect to Terraonion. Curious to see how much the MVS one will cost when it comes out

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Neorebel View Post
    all good - no disrespect to Terraonion. Curious to see how much the MVS one will cost when it comes out
    What I DO NOT understand.... is where these fuckin' members just "Turn Up From"...

They don't post for YEARS! Then all of a sudden it's.. "SHIT... I can't buy it... too much"...

Some fuck just brought a PCB for close to $5K and 2 AES games for close to $6K... that I know of...

And then I see... ALL these wankers who I don't even know... just turn up to say "Shit... I may have to suck some more cock to afford this... We can't knock the product... but but... VAT!!!"

My advice to those people... that other forum is for YOU.... go there now...

xROTx

Mai's Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    What I DO NOT understand.... is where these fuckin' members just "Turn Up From"...

They don't post for YEARS! Then all of a sudden it's.. "SHIT... I can't buy it... too much"... xROTx
    Sorry, I did not intend to shit on this at all man, it's definitely a huge boon to Neo fans regardless of the cost. I definitely didn't come just for the NeoSD - I've never been a very active poster, but I've been reading this forum on and off since '01. I think I ran away last time because I needed less 'Donald Trump' in my life, and also that annoying guy that posted like 100 times a day SNKorSWM!! Looks like both of those are sorted now

Dodgeball Yakuza

@neorebel: its not only about you. this will be the best product ever for the neo geo, premium price for a product that is 100% worth the money. but ppl always cry about stupid shit.

chill. wait. buy. or dont buy. but please stop the mehmehmehs and mimimis.

Fu'un-Ken Master

Quote Originally Posted by Neorebel View Post
    Curious to see how much the MVS one will cost when it comes out
    It's virtually the same thing, so I'd expect virtually the same price.

B
    ASS
    IC

Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    @neorebel: its not only about you. this will be the best product ever for the neo geo, premium price for a product that is 100% worth the money. but ppl always cry about stupid shit.

chill. wait. buy. or dont buy. but please stop the mehmehmehs and mimimis.
    I need to see the logo they will be using on the spine of the case. It has to be just right or I will complain because I want it to look a very specific way on my shelf.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Make the Euros pay VAT on top of the price! Actually, I think the right way to do it is to include VAT in the price then discount non-EU buyers.

America is already subsidizing your defense. Now we are subsidizing your Terra Onion products as well!
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Thread Information