Preorders for the NeoSD Pro AES cart are now open!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm getting to the point where i just don't care anymore

Alex sent me a copy of this for free... No need for this European pre-order shit...

All you need is:

1. His Mobile number...
2. Fish and Chips as a bribe...
3. The knowledge that all Azn's are sexxy beasts...

xROTx

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
spent time thinking & bitching about the eu release date: 10 hours
saved loading time after receiving the sd pro within the next few month/year: 1 hour

aam

War Room Troll
so what happened to the European release? It's still somewhat sad a European company doesn't sell here.........

Its just another phase in the masterplan. I reckon these wankers watched kizuna’s european release a bit too closely and figured “you know what, apart from chucking an insane pricetag on our everdrive, let’s pull a kizuna for PAL territories and make it “omfg rare!!” “.

Fuck these assholes and their paella

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
yeah...hmm..well: better fuck aam and his 5 posts since 2013.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Its just another phase in the masterplan. I reckon these wankers watched kizuna’s european release a bit too closely and figured “you know what, apart from chucking an insane pricetag on our everdrive, let’s pull a kizuna for PAL territories and make it “omfg rare!!” “.

Fuck these assholes and their paella

Make your own then smart ass and fuck off.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Make your own then smart ass and fuck off.

This post gives me the warm and fuzzies. I will never understand the entitlement these guys have to a product someone else makes.

"I want it but fuck them because they can't release it fast enough for me to buy."

gamelife00

Rugal's Thug
I'd probably buy one but I already own the original NeoSD...I've never been one of those people that's been bothered about waiting for a new game to flash each time

DazaMcc

n00b
Got my NeoSD pro ordered a few minutes ago, coming to the UK. Costs £504.83 with delievery. Can't wait.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
Got my NeoSD pro ordered a few minutes ago, coming to the UK. Costs £504.83 with delievery. Can't wait.

Did you know that if you spent that amount at my clinic you'd be left with a shaft you could be proud of?

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I'd probably buy one but I already own the original NeoSD...I've never been one of those people that's been bothered about waiting for a new game to flash each time

That’s kinda where I’m at. And a 161-1 with pick n mix works for when so just want to mess around with a few different things quickly.