the right wing is still corrupting most gaming

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Christ how many times can the re-work the same old bull shit!?

But to be specific to politics being more right wing would make sense.

The Left is by their very nature boring.
They are basically the goody party which would make for some pretty damn boring games.

The right tends to be more aggressive so yes better material for games.

Maybe someone should make a game about life boats rescuing illegal immigrants off the coast of the UK?

Or a number counting game for kids with Dianne Abbott!?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Well that's the first and last time I'll be reading anything from that site. Command & Conquer teaches territorial acquisition? this just goes to show how you can find a parallel with almost anything if you look hard enough.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
This thread sucks.

I'd like rot to try an experiment and see what happens if saner gets his ability to make terrible threads taken away.

I'm guessing he'd go full Bibs, but there's only one way to tell for sure.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
of course its true throughout the industry history, there's always been political, misogynistic, sexist and racist agendas in most games. resulting in a lot of toxic masculinity, discrimination and hateful culture that just wants games to be made for only one specific demographic.

Get the fuck off these forums with this bullshit.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Well that's the first and last time I'll be reading anything from that site. Command & Conquer teaches territorial acquisition?

The Guardian is well-known for jumping on any sort of pseudo-progressive bandwagon.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Well that's the first and last time I'll be reading anything from that site. Command & Conquer teaches territorial acquisition? this just goes to show how you can find a parallel with almost anything if you look hard enough.

I lulz at Missile Command(er) teaching border control

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The Guardian is well-known for jumping on any sort of pseudo-progressive bandwagon.

Seems so, territorial acquisition!? fuckin hell you mean the nerds in some guys garage at a lan party smoking, drinking all night? about the only territorial acquisition they're attempting is more of mum and dads house... fuckin territorial acquisition! the audience isn't military personnel, they don't use this to train generals of the future... fuck me.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Years ago, the Guardian was a respectable balanced broadsheet newspaper with a center leftist point of view as it’s base.

In recent years, declining print sales and the move to get more clicks online has made the Guardian more desperate. It releases dross articles like this daily and gives a platform to non-sensicial soap dodgers which it used to ignore.

The Guardian now reads like a daily mail for the left. How far it has fallen, it’s sad.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Years ago, the Guardian was a respectable balanced broadsheet newspaper with a center leftist point of view as it’s base.

In recent years, declining print sales and the move to get more clicks online has made the Guardian more desperate. It releases dross articles like this daily and gives a platform to non-sensicial soap dodgers which it used to ignore.

The Guardian now reads like a daily mail for the left. How far it has fallen, it’s sad.

It is sad how far it has fallen, as by this point it has the same type of journalism as BuzzFeed.