Who WOULDN'T you meet IRL?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
There was this one dude who scammed me on here and then soon vanished, was only briefly an active member many years ago. A Texan of some description. I hold grudges, something of an unfortunate trait. I would like to meet this person (and all who have scammed me).

Nothing wrong with holding a grudge against people that scammed you.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Yeah I'd meet pretty much any of the regulars that aren't in prison or scammers. Already have met several regulars at meetups. All the best kind of degenerates.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
IMG00270-20101004-2128.jpg

Fucking blast from the past. She sold me an MVU control panel lock handle for my cab before she disappeared into the ether. On topic, I would not want to meet any criminals or scammers as others have mentioned. But there are tons of members from the UK or Australia I would love to have a whiskey with.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Fucking blast from the past. She sold me an MVU control panel lock handle for my cab before she disappeared into the ether. On topic, I would not want to meet any criminals or scammers as others have mentioned. But there are tons of members from the UK or Australia I would love to have a whiskey with.

Australia is an island full of criminals though.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
i think i've decided i'd meet stevenk in real life. unfortunately i'm not 14 years old

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
basic is a good guy. I'd lay my life down for him.

Pretty soon basic will be a tiny old Asian man, sat on a side road, catching some sun, and you'll walk right past him to go fuck.

You'll never change.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
I'd hang out with all of you and talk about games and other nerdy things.
Also, we would have beers and whiskey and get hammered before shitposting on the forum with incomprehensible nonsensical posts.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Also, we would have beers and whiskey and get hammered before shitposting on the forum with incomprehensible nonsensical posts.
Goals

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

Redacted

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's not that I wouldn't want to meet anyone, it's that I wouldn't want them to see what I have become.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i would meet fucking anyone off this board bc i can handle my shit better than any of you nervous losers

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I met a few local DC/MD/VA guys a few years ago at some meetups. Everyone was cool. Some still post, others don't. I can say LoneSage was funny as fuck.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I love you Gaston!