Who WOULDN'T you meet IRL?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd hang out with all of you and talk about games and other nerdy things.
Also, we would have beers and whiskey and get hammered before shitposting on the forum with incomprehensible nonsensical posts.

If you think talking about games and nerdy things while getting hammered on whiskey and beers is a good thing then you're a faggot. We talk about bitches and life ya cunt!

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Dunno. Getting wankered then posting silly things to the forum is pretty kewl

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
If you think talking about games and nerdy things while getting hammered on whiskey and beers is a good thing then you're a faggot. We talk about bitches and life ya cunt!

Please leave your wife out of this.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If I met Beefy it would be a Hunter S Thompson novel come to life.

HST wasn’t a really good novelist. He is an investigative journalist. But his best work was sports writing about the Avalanche, Broncos, Rockies, and Nuggets. He loved sports. His archive should still be available on ESPN.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
If I met Beefy it would be a Hunter S Thompson novel come to life.

Personally I would have gone with Burroughs or Kerouac, but I'm flattered nonetheless. Life is best lived as if you're writing a novel. Miss ya, DK. <3

HST wasn’t a really good novelist. He is an investigative journalist. But his best work was sports writing about the Avalanche, Broncos, Rockies, and Nuggets. He loved sports. His archive should still be available on ESPN.

This^

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
If I ever met him, it wouldn't be at my neo gathering because he isn't welcome there.
That seems kinda mean. If I ever met you, you'd be welcome to game with me. I've got no beef with you. If I did something to piss you off in the past, is there anything I can do to help bury it?