Who WOULDN'T you meet IRL?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
VBA decided simple troll was too annoying to go through with a meet up.

Madman got so scared he might be outgunned by Sylvie he repeatedly declined their bulb2bulb.

Amiga1200's parents wisely refused to ever meet him.

Who from here would you do anything to avoid sharing a beer with?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
John Blount/Sazae, EvilEvo IX, Bill DeLeo/billd420, Super Gun/Billy Pitt, Deuce, Leslie M. Collins, xtoo_short20x/SNKJorge, & a small potpourri of sociopathic undesirables(e.g. MetalCzar) who stopped posting at least a full decade ago.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
daskrabs, Ralfakick, Stefan, wataru330, Jon, white castle, indierocklocks, herb; these nuccas are stone cold killahs that will fuck your shit up. Buyer beware.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I won't go into names, but I'll avoid scammers, addicts and criminals.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
No one immediately comes to mind.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I'd meet just about anyone from here given the opportunity. Some people play characters here, and in general, I'm sure many are different, whether their persona here is their true self or not. There are a few that strike me as being awful people based on real world dealings and such, that racist who can't form a coherent thought comes to mind (although I can't remember his handle since Rot changed it so many times).

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd meet with anyone here simply because you'd have to travel quite some distance in the first place.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
geez, there's a name from the past. He used to be all over this forum like a rash. I don't remember him being a bad guy, though.

side note: wasn't Bill DeLeo involved in the Waseem thing somehow?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
geez, there's a name from the past. He used to be all over this forum like a rash. I don't remember him being a bad guy, though.

side note: wasn't Bill DeLeo involved in the Waseem thing somehow?

Deuce was a staple of the scene from 1997. But when he started being a jerk to members here, it was clear he needed to do his own thing elsewhere.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
It's too late unfortunately

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Dont think i met anyone from this forum yet, was going to pickup a cab from Fuzzytaco but he gave it to a friend instead.

There is no one on here that i dont like nor have i been scammed here so im willing to hang out with anyone in the forum if i have the time which i dont.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm pretty open to meet anybody except scammers.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
TBH, there are only a handful of people here that I WOULD like to meet IRL.

But my reasoning isn't because I find the idea unpleasant.

This site has a very specifically defined identity for me, as do many of its more notable members. I kind of like that this place is how I know them.

I once had a conversation in a Playstation party with heartlessninny and I must admit I found him a little insufferable. But in PMs here and on PSN, I found him to be all right.

I am a massive shut in IRL. I have a small group of people that I choose to spend my time with and that suits me fine. And even with those people, it's to get together to do something specific. I don't socialize just to 'catch up' or just to hang around with people and talk about whatever. That usually comes after the specific activity is done.

But if I need to name some peeps I don't ever want to meet from here, I'd say Saner. That's the only person I've ever legit hated here.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
TBH, there are only a handful of people here that I WOULD like to meet IRL.

But my reasoning isn't because I find the idea unpleasant.

This site has a very specifically defined identity for me, as do many of its more notable members. I kind of like that this place is how I know them.

I once had a conversation in a Playstation party with heartlessninny and I must admit I found him a little insufferable. But in PMs here and on PSN, I found him to be all right.

I am a massive shut in IRL. I have a small group of people that I choose to spend my time with and that suits me fine. And even with those people, it's to get together to do something specific. I don't socialize just to 'catch up' or just to hang around with people and talk about whatever. That usually comes after the specific activity is done.

But if I need to name some peeps I don't ever want to meet from here, I'd say Saner. That's the only person I've ever legit hated here.

What about neoalec?