The Irritating Maze?

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
Ok, so this game was released back in 1997 and I never saw this one in the wild. Apparently it uses a trackball controller.

Did SNK make a trackball controller for the Neo Geo and does anyone have any information on this game?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
2285204-irairabou.jpg

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Nah, he don't care. Either he's trolling us hard, or he's a stereotypical millennial where everything older than him is new, and thus must be new to everyone else.

:thevt: Millennials are single-handedly destroying the search function industry

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I'm 34, and don't see myself as a millennial, so...

This post is not a troll. I did use the search function and wasn't really able to find any pertinent information. I've also have used Google, and wasn't really able to find any information regarding whether this was a SNK product or some kind of third-party product, and whether you would be able to play this game on an AES with said trackball?

I've exercised my best efforts to try and find an answer to my question before posting here.

This is all well documented online.

Considering your posts about Waku Waku 7 on eBay “Not having any MVS ones listed in my search link” when there were SEVERAL I would be willing to bet you put zero effort into looking and just quickly glossed over it for a minute.

Also millennials are anyone born from the early/mid 80s to the mid 90s. So “I don’t see myself as a millennial” doesn’t matter - you are one. That’s how time works.

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
I still don't understand if the trackball controller can be used on the Home console, and were these modified big red cabinets or were they some kind of custom Cabinet sanctioned by SNK that contains mvs Hardware?

If you can use the search function better than I, please post links containing answers to these questions. I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA.

Last edited:

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I still don't understand if the trackball controller can be used on the Home console, and were these modified big red cabinets or were they some kind of custom Cabinet sanctioned by SNK that contains mvs Hardware?

If you can use the search function better than I, please post links containing answers to these questions. I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA.

No, you can look it up like the fucking rest of us would but won’t because 1) you’re not that important 2) you’re lazy as fuck and 3) you’re a fucking idiot

Almightyburner

Kabuki Klasher
There was a picture. It was clearly not an MVS. The photo was considerably easier than IKEA instructions, I don't know what to tell ya.

Almightyburner

Kabuki Klasher
(Sigh)
In all seriousness, though, you can only play The Irritating Maze on AES if you have the mahjong controller.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

TIA.

Dude, wtf I posted a picture of the fucking cab, it's a dedicated cab, are you fucking blind man? Here it is again.

e4c64bab6c4fd32bc29c5a09ab32db59.jpg

And there is a hack to play it with a joystick. Quit being a douchebag.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
No, you can look it up like the fucking rest of us would but won’t because 1) you’re not that important 2) you’re lazy as fuck and 3) you’re a fucking idiot

Fuck mate go henners!

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Okay, but nobody has answered whether the carnival version will work on a home system. You jab the rod through your television, right?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Is it possible to play on Neo CD with Wiimote? I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. Thanks in advance!