Happy Birthday Ren-chan and BeefJerky

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
That fatguy pic really makes it.

Recent update Beef? You OK man?

You don't remember Lemondrops (the fat guy)?

Things have been going well over here. How about you, still in China?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
these are just some examples of japanese speech in neo games that i think sound like english words or sentences...

lb2 that big cat with the bat cant remember his fkn name off hand......

heil hitler

motw.

kim says ...beef jerky...

It's BeefJerky hate day again? Go ahead, if you hate him be proud of it. He couldn't give a fuck less. Happy Birthday Beff!

+HBD Ren!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Happy birthdays ren and Matt Somalia.

Beffy, what city are you in these days?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Happy birthday Renny Blaster!

I'd wish happy birthday to Beff, but every day is BeffDay. Happy BeffDay!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Told some dude on the internet to fuck off and die. Pretty standard fare online.:

Why don't you tell them the whole story...

Where you constantly whatsapped me wishing i'd die of cancer even tho I was recovering from chemo at the time...

Let's not sugar coat this shit...

What?... you got a defense against that? Let's hear it... and let your "friends" on here hear it too..

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Happy belated birthday to you both!

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Why don't you tell them the whole story...

Where you constantly whatsapped me wishing i'd die of cancer even tho I was recovering from chemo at the time...

Let's not sugar coat this shit...

What?... you got a defense against that? Let's hear it... and let your "friends" on here hear it too..
I do. its called tough love and reverse psychology, from a kid. Did he make you want to die? Or did it make you pissed and want to fight and live alot more than ALL of the omg I hope etc sappy shits combined? The spirit of this place, exactly what you mean to him... Perhappis?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I do. its called tough love and reverse psychology, from a kid. Did he make you want to die? Or did it make you pissed and want to fight and live alot more than ALL of the omg I hope etc sappy shits combined? The spirit of this place, exactly what you mean to him... Perhappis?

Exactly!

Karou: I hope you die I hope you die I hope you die I hope you die I hope you die I hope you die

You're welcome.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Exactly!

Karou: I hope you die I hope you die I hope you die I hope you die I hope you die I hope you die

You're welcome.
I had diarrhea tonight, Thanks alot you son of a bitch. But that control freak son of a bitch that will purposelly mock obviously unstable people and ban them when they are obviously fucked up and want/need to interact with other fuckups for fun, and who anyone can ignore whenever even without using the feature didnt... Now be honest here_ what made you feel worse not being ''loved'' by Matty or that? I am the petulant one?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Karou dropping knowledge on stevenk. Never thought this would happen!!

StevenK

10 Year Member
I had diarrhea tonight, Thanks alot you son of a bitch. But that control freak son of a bitch that will purposelly mock obviously unstable people and ban them when they are obviously fucked up and want/need to interact with other fuckups for fun, and who anyone can ignore whenever even without using the feature didnt... Now be honest here_ what made you feel worse not being ''loved'' by Matty or that? I am the petulant one?

Tough love or fucked up fun? Two posts, two conflicting explanations for the same action. Be careful, you're starting to sound fucked up enough to award yourself carte blanche to say anything to anyone without fear of reprisal.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
We all tell each other to die on here. It’s the ng.com way.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Tough love or fucked up fun? Two posts, two conflicting explanations for the same action. Be careful, you're starting to sound fucked up enough to award yourself carte blanche to say anything to anyone without fear of reprisal.
the conflict you point out? Where? The part where I point out that banning and mocking loonies could lead to them actually offing themselves conflicts with saying its ok to treat people you are actually connected with like friends who you 'joke' with show a deeper understanding too? Delve in pls.._ cart bache??/ to say whatever to who now? I have determined I dont like you and people love choking on my balls so for other weirdos amusement we ostrasize you now- Says ? Me?- not that they shouldnt be able to handle it or that some here may need to feel part of something, but thats 'jock' behavor not the cool kids? Pointing out hypocrisy of offended one=Contradictory? No fear of reprisal? Anything to anyone? How do u even? Really ? Help me understand your Vulcanlike * Woman Acjully * logic?

StevenK

10 Year Member
the conflict you point out? Where? The part where I point out that banning and mocking loonies could lead to them actually offing themselves conflicts with saying its ok to treat people you are actually connected with like friends who you 'joke' with show a deeper understanding too? Delve in pls.._ cart bache??/ to say whatever to who now? I have determined I dont like you and people love choking on my balls so for other weirdos amusement we ostrasize you now- Says ? Me?- not that they shouldnt be able to handle it or that some here may need to feel part of something, but thats 'jock' behavor not the cool kids? Pointing out hypocrisy of offended one=Contradictory? No fear of reprisal? Anything to anyone? How do u even? Really ? Help me understand your Vulcanlike * Woman Acjully * logic?

I can't read this.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Nice.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I can't say anything to defend Matt, because it's not me who's hit by a lethal disease, while a guy, whom I thought was a friend of mine, wished me to die from it, on top of it, during my curing. Naturally, anything I would say to defend Matt, anything I would merely say with reconcile in mind, would end up sounding preposterous, even savage.

Naturally, anything I would say to support Rot, would be preposterous, too, for the same reason: I can't know what it feels like being hit by a lethal disease, while a guy, whom I considered a dear friend, wished me to die from it. I can imagine that it's horrible beyond expression, yes, but then again, I can also imagine to forgive that friend of mine, if I was in such a situation. But since I'm not, I can't.

I can't expect Rot to forgive Matt, because it's impossible to rule out that I couldn't either, if I really was in his shoes. I can only imagine, that I could forgive Matt -- like Matt's friends do. Or, like Rot's friends do, I can only imagine how impossible such a forgiveness is. "Imagine" is worth shit, though, and no one can expect from guys, who can only imagine, to be right with anything.

Matt & Rot are alone in this and anyone else playing with rights or wrongs on their behalf is just imagining things. But this is Matt's birthday thread and there will be one for Rot, too, later this year. They're both brilliant members, yet if either of them thinks, they can judge on people who just wish them them happy, they're imagining things, too. To keep it short:

Dammit... You guys are silly...

The forums are family...

xROTx

It takes a lot of guts to say something as timeless as this, it takes a whole lot more to make it truly happen. Sometimes, it may even take an impossible effort, like an impossible forgiveness. Forgive doesn't mean forget, it's letting go of one's own unnecessary baggage, similar to what an apology can accomplish. Try it out, guys.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It takes a lot of guts to say something as timeless as this, it takes a whole lot more to make it truly happen. Sometimes, it may even take an impossible effort, like an impossible forgiveness. Forgive doesn't mean forget, it's letting go of one's own unnecessary baggage, similar to what an apology can accomplish. Try it out, guys.

This might be the best real talk post this site has ever seen.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Holy Moses. Karou pwnt the FUCK out of this thread. Best birthday evar!

Liffy: I'm in St. Louis these days. Colorado is big gay.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
I came here expecting a regular hbd thread but this thread is pretty insane.
Best thread of 2019!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Next year Arcademan should consider open this at the war room subforum lol