1950's TV show prophetizes Trump presidency

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hahaha fucking sage here coming out of left field with that thread! What the fuck.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

The city tore it down, actually he had three houses and a garage that the city tore down from him letting them get derelict. I helped him move into an apartment. I took a bunch of the classical architectural things out if it and put it in my home before it got demolished. I also found some other things like an almost complete Playboy collection from 1980-2002?. I tried to sell it on here but a member was telling me i needed to give it to him for free then got pissed off when I didn't. I ended up selling it on Ebay (for I dunno $350) to Germany but not before it got delisted several times. Probably from the dude from here stalking me and making up complaints on ebay. Weird thing is the dude wired me $500 and I had to seran wrap it with about $150 in tens, must've been a bribe or his Vat customs payment.

Saw the neighbor a couple times at Walmart about year later. I dunno I think he died.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Thanks lach for supporting me. Thanks Xavier for supporting me. Trump is still prez.