Trumps record breaking Presidency

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
You guys are arguing with a guy who works(ed?) in the food industry and purposely waited for his shift to start so he could shit at work. What views did you expect this guy to have on the government?

lol, that's not an entirely accurate portryal, although I admire your memory.

My shift started at 7am, the restaurant didn't open until 11am, but yes I regularly took my morning dump on the clock.

Work starts later now, so sometimes business happens at home, still sometimes at work though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Seriously.

Also the new hearthstone expansion is the worst one ever. One card is worth a shit. ONE CARD.

ive quit playing.

If you have read about ATVI this past quarter, it looks like they want to run Blizzard devs out of the picture.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I keep telling you guys to play Gwent and/or Shadowverse instead, but alas...

Even the new Elder Scrolls card game is better than Hearthstone.

Marek

Banned
I keep telling you guys to play Gwent and/or Shadowverse instead, but alas...

Even the new Elder Scrolls card game is better than Hearthstone.

Shadowverse is way too weeb loli for me

Gwent is the most boring game ive ever seen

Artifact is by far the worst of the three

Hearthstone was fun this time last year, but wow, the new xpac is horrendous

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I stopped playing competitive card games and have been a lot less angry. I don’t think those games were good for my blood pressure or psyche.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member

So you haven't played Elder Scrolls Legends yet? Play it!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Might as well give it a whirl

On topic: Where is LWK?!?!

At a construction site telling his undocumented assistants that America needs a wall, and how it’s cool to separate kids from their parents so long as they’re spanish speaking.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Honestly speaking, I don't think it's terrible to open up a hotel ten miles away from the Grand Canyon. Maybe this is why people are always complaining about no jobs because they're always against developing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Honestly speaking, I don't think it's terrible to open up a hotel ten miles away from the Grand Canyon. Maybe this is why people are always complaining about no jobs because they're always against developing.

the problem was compounded by the diversion of water from the native american tribe that settled in the area toward the new construction development.

The federal government should just use eminent domain to seize the land and reincorporate it into the surrounding protected area.

We have so much unused land that isn't part of the national parks. But it's like human nature to only want the forbidden stuff.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
The part that disturbs me is that we sold (basically) part of the Grand Canyon to Italians. That and diverting water from Indians.

A few governors ago sold an interstate highway to some Australian/Spanish conglomerate to turn into a toll road, that bothered me as well.

The whole selling of BLM areas is worrisome.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The part that disturbs me is that we sold (basically) part of the Grand Canyon to Italians. That and diverting water from Indians.

A few governors ago sold an interstate highway to some Australian/Spanish conglomerate to turn into a toll road, that bothered me as well.

The whole selling of BLM areas is worrisome.

would it be okay if these land sales were to Americans instead?

Because "American" is kind of an empty identifier. Most people who identify as American haven't been here as long as I have, and even I feel like an outsider.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
would it be okay if these land sales were to Americans instead?

Because "American" is kind of an empty identifier. Most people who identify as American haven't been here as long as I have, and even I feel like an outsider.

Housing prices have exploded in metropolitan cities in Canada, Australia and America in large part due to Chinese millionaires wanting to invest their money outside of China. Canada even introduced an empty home tax in hopes the Chinese would occupy them - nope, they just paid the tax.

Can foreigners buy property in China? No.

Something needs to be done about it to protect the interests of their own countries' citizens. Probably nothing will, because money talks. Why sell to the newly wed couple when some Chinese are willing to buy for $50k over the asking price?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
First sitting president to set foot on North Korea. To bad he didn't get kidnapped.

He's probably plotting some new axis of evil.
Russia, North Korea, US, Saudi Arabia, Philippines.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Something needs to be done about it to protect the interests of their own countries' citizens. Probably nothing will, because money talks. Why sell to the newly wed couple when some Chinese are willing to buy for $50k over the asking price?

This is true.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
First sitting president to set foot on North Korea. To bad he didn't get kidnapped.

He's probably plotting some new axis of evil.
Russia, North Korea, US, Saudi Arabia, Philippines.

China is contractually entrenched in countries around the world, throughout South America and Africa, Asia and Europe. With the flick of the wrist, Xi has the power to flail a country into default and seize their utilities, real estate, and municipal governance. Whether we’re talking about Ecuador or the DRC, China has turned the globe into a board of Othello, or Go if you want to call it that.

So when Trump met Xi, it was probably re-explained to him, generously, what would happen eventually. And the USA wouldn’t be able to do anything unless it becomes willing to do what the law forbids in order to protect people in countries that hate Americans anyways.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
China is contractually entrenched in countries around the world, throughout South America and Africa, Asia and Europe. With the flick of the wrist, Xi has the power to flail a country into default and seize their utilities, real estate, and municipal governance. Whether we’re talking about Ecuador or the DRC, China has turned the globe into a board of Othello, or Go if you want to call it that.

So when Trump met Xi, it was probably re-explained to him, generously, what would happen eventually. And the USA wouldn’t be able to do anything unless it becomes willing to do what the law forbids in order to protect people in countries that hate Americans anyways.

China should cash out all US bonds tomorrow.

In case anyone missed this epic song:

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Meh, guess you can't update two year old posts.

First president to be impeached twice!