How to Open a Z Back dynamo?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Gents,

This may be common knowledge to many of you, but im struggling here.

I just picked up a z back dynamo cab and for the life of me cannot figure a way to open the back door beyond the small insert that grants access to the tube. I'll upload pics probably tomorrow, as my phone is SOL.

There are no screws, door hinges, locks, or even movable parts that I can see. There's a ton of stuff in the bottom of this cab including the manual that I want to get access to.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit Pics of the back

IMG_7234.JPG

IMG_7235.JPG

There's no screws that I can tell are there, it looks like three solid pieces stapled together into one frame.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I don't own one, but maybe go through the coin slot lock? Doesn't look like you can get in through the back.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Gents,

This may be common knowledge to many of you, but im struggling here.

I just picked up a z back dynamo cab and for the life of me cannot figure a way to open the back door beyond the small insert that grants access to the tube. I'll upload pics probably tomorrow, as my phone is SOL.

There are no screws, door hinges, locks, or even movable parts that I can see. There's a ton of stuff in the bottom of this cab including the manual that I want to get access to.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit Pics of the back

View attachment 52724

View attachment 52725

There's no screws that I can tell are there, it looks like three solid pieces stapled together into one frame.

Try posting the question on klov website.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
You would remove the sliding drawer where the PCB is mounted and go in through the front of the cab. Reach up through the coin door hole and unlatch the control panel on both sides. The unlatch the drawer if there is one on the left or right or both sides. Then the drawer, with the control panel attached will just slide out. Make sure to disconnect the wiring harnesses if you pull the sliding drawer all the way out.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
You would remove the sliding drawer where the PCB is mounted and go in through the front of the cab. Reach up through the coin door hole and unlatch the control panel on both sides. The unlatch the drawer if there is one on the left or right or both sides. Then the drawer, with the control panel attached will just slide out. Make sure to disconnect the wiring harnesses if you pull the sliding drawer all the way out.

I appreciate it. The drawer didnt want to give without some force, as it had not been moved in years. I also had to remove the coin door and box with frame in order to access the back, had about $6 in quarters and a small pocket knife in there lol

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
Hey, that's the same cab I've got! Can confirm that the advice you've been given already in this thread is correct. (I went on a mad zip-tie spree with the wiring in mine, makes it look so pretty inside lol :P