Hello from Shropshire

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Very cool. I would like to see more pics with the lights on. UK and Aussie cabs are quite different to what I've seen here in Canada. I played some arcade games at the Trocadero in London when I was a kid. I don't remember the cabs being different though! I guess I was just too focused on the SEGA R360 and the Starblade Alpha theater.

What are those stick types called? In Canada we had "bat tops", and my Japanese candy has "balltops". Perhaps the UK sticks are called "Flattops"?

Cheers!

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Very cool. I would like to see more pics with the lights on. UK and Aussie cabs are quite different to what I've seen here in Canada. I played some arcade games at the Trocadero in London when I was a kid. I don't remember the cabs being different though! I guess I was just too focused on the SEGA R360 and the Starblade Alpha theater.

What are those stick types called? In Canada we had "bat tops", and my Japanese candy has "balltops". Perhaps the UK sticks are called "Flattops"?

Cheers!

Rather unimaginatively they are called euro style sticks :p

Never liked them personally and much prefer bat tops but lots of cabs had them when I was a kid.

I think IL are the only company that makes them now as I never see them for sale.