Hello from Shropshire

EvilOtto83

n00b
Hi All,

Im Dave an I'm from England.

I picked up an MVS 1-slot the other month with Puzzle Bobble and It hasnt left my Jamma Cab since.

Picked up a few games since (nothing too fancy) but Ive decided this is def the system for me.

2019 will see a bit of Cab modding as I'm currently down to 3 buttons per player (in a crappy triangle layout) an I want a more dedicated MVS setup an my wallets not deep enough for UK prices for a big red or electrocoin!
Once thats all done it'll be time to get down to buying some games! Any advice or recommendations will be greatly appreciated on that front and hopefully I can move away from evilbay :D

Looking forward to being part of the forum.

Dave

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Welcome from a fellow Shropshorian!

How long have you had your cab? Sure I saw one the same for sale not so long ago.

EvilOtto83

n00b
Welcome from a fellow Shropshorian!

How long have you had your cab? Sure I saw one the same for sale not so long ago.

Hiya buddy, I picked it up off evilbay about 3 months ago from a chap in Blackpool, he was selling a few of the smaller Bas cabs at the same time from what I remember ��

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Do you hate London?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Hiya buddy, I picked it up off evilbay about 3 months ago from a chap in Blackpool, he was selling a few of the smaller Bas cabs at the same time from what I remember ��

Ahh prob a different one then, I saw one that looked nearly Identical in Dudley think it was a few months ago.

Still great buy, I had to go to Blackburn to pick up my A51 cab.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Trying to work out if it's a titch thing or a Shropshire thing

Being as ime a Welshman living in Shropshire probably a me thing.

That being said most people I speak to around here Hate London to so maybe its a UK thing.

Like Parisians are to the French.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Welcome to the site Dave.
Titch, where in wales you from mate, i'm from down south west, from a little rugby mad town called llanelli.
My wife's from Telford by the way, place called woodside, she still got family that live up there in brookside.

EvilOtto83

n00b
Titch, where in wales you from mate, i'm from down south west, from a little rugby mad town called llanelli.
My wife's from Telford by the way, place called woodside, she still got family that live up there in brookside.

A Gower boy!

I was got married in Oxwich Bay Hotel 3 years back, been goin down the Gower all my life :)

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior

I have been to Llanelli a few times as it happens!
I was from Knighton originally though.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I know the Gower very well, it's a lovely place, 3 cliffs or rhossili would be my favourite, i can't really pick between the 2.