Yoshi, these guilty pleas and jail time are pretty cool eh?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The best way to make a real change in this world is to lead by example. When people see the difference in how you conduct yourself and the results of your actions they start to think. To change someone's mind you have to engage their brain, listen to their point of view, show them a better way or change your own views if you realize you are in the wrong. And sometimes I am wrong, I am not arrogant enough to assume that my opinions are the one correct way.

It works much better than becoming enraged and REEEEing into the darkness.

Have you ever tried to engage an idiot who thinks their taxes mean more than your human rights? Have you ever tried to change the mind of someone who thinks the US government should be destroyed?

Have you ever tried to lead someone who has already made up their ignorant mind, that your skin color means that you are probably a rapist or drug dealer, with the exception of buying games or talking about gaming online?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Have you ever tried to engage an idiot who thinks their taxes mean more than your human rights? Have you ever tried to change the mind of someone who thinks the US government should be destroyed?

Have you ever tried to lead someone who has already made up their ignorant mind, that your skin color means that you are probably a rapist or drug dealer, with the exception of buying games or talking about gaming online?

Wasted effort. Better to just troll instead. :multi_co:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Yup, the same two guys who always get rustled when someone is on team red.

bdtr.jpg

I can't believe the indifference or support since the campaign and the election after its been shown time and time again that Russia interfered on behalf of Donald Trump in our elections.

Either they don't care because their party won or a bunch of commie trolls said something that resonated with them.

Then report after report say the exact same thing and the whole party doesn't feel the need to do anything about it.

The president is clearly compromised.
Everyday day multiple news stories show how clear it is.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/politics/trump-syria-advisers-congress/index.html

And then he also tried to help Saudi Arabia cover up the murder of a US resident.

Republicans 50 years ago would have gathered them all up some time before the election and shot them in the face televised and live.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
This is a boring bait thread - and it failed.

Is this all you’ve got to offer a gaming forum for a 20+ year old system?

You’re better than this Poppy.

A) We're in the dumpster fire

B) It hasn't failed at all. Yoshi is super angry at the world and he definitely read this thread and hated it.

C) I'm not better than anything.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Thats all ya got bud?

You're not giving me much to work with when your counterarguments either consist of smileys or a generic rant against the imaginary republican demon you think of in your head (and I'm not a republican.)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
A) We're in the dumpster fire

B) It hasn't failed at all. Yoshi is super angry at the world and he definitely read this thread and hated it.

C) I'm not better than anything.

A) Are the snowflake gifs ironic?

B) As long as he read it and hated it and it made him Super-Saiyan Angrier then I guess it wasn’t a complete failure.

C) Don’t sell yourself short

D) Politics are ghey

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Today I saw a car with two bumper stickers: "Mean people suck." and "TRUMP".

giphy.gif