Yoshi, these guilty pleas and jail time are pretty cool eh?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
But what's the financial benefit to enforcing laws? I'd rather see the money spent on baby hospitals and infrastructurz.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
But what's the financial benefit to enforcing laws? I'd rather see the money spent on baby hospitals and infrastructurz.

Infrastructure is important, but different sides see infrastructure differently. The rednecks and republicans see it as a way to caste society between rich and poor, by keeping the white trash in gig sector. People like me want to see infrastructure improve so that a guy can live like a king in rural Tennessee and commute 30 minutes to a job in DC through high speed rail meant for 2018, rather than us using tech I was studying in 1994.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member

You can let policemen do their work and create services where they perform scheduled c-sections by night. Get with the times.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
It would be pretty cool if both parties stopped ignoring mental health for the last 40 years and actually did something about it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It would be pretty cool if both parties stopped ignoring mental health for the last 40 years and actually did something about it.

Please refer to the homeless people thread for some solid mental health issues suggestions.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

We just put them in prison these days. That makes them dual purpose for criminals and the insane.

Marek

Banned
Yoshi muat be having a bad day

I need to go check out the donald reddit and breitbart to see how they're spinning all this shit

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Yoshi muat be having a bad day

I need to go check out the donald reddit and breitbart to see how they're spinning all this shit

He didn't do nuffin. None of its illegal and Mueller has squat . If so why isn't he in jail right now?

Any day now Q is going to start handing out indictments to the real criminals Hillary and Obama.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
He didn't do nuffin. None of its illegal and Mueller has squat . If so why isn't he in jail right now?

Any day now Q is going to start handing out indictments to the real criminals Hillary and Obama.

Why does it seem like you’re hiding in Poppy’s basement drinking all the moonshine?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Flynn committed treason and is getting off lightly. Hopefully that means he gave up some good info on President Cheeto.

RIP Trump Foundation due to FRAUD...

Also, had a good laugh at this...
Spoiler:
cohen-hillary-prison-laughing.png

Hypocrisy and irony levels are currently off the charts!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Eh, I'm far too bored during the day to leave permanently. It's just tiring to see the same attacks from the same people over a difference of political opinion that ends in losing perfectly good members. If you want to make the world better try having a real debate and change some minds.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Eh, I'm far too bored during the day to leave permanently. It's just tiring to see the same attacks from the same people over a difference of political opinion that ends in losing perfectly good members. If you want to make the world better try having a real debate and change some minds.

Tell me how that has worked out in the real world, gohanx

Marek

Banned
There's nothing wrong with being triggered.

Im comfortable admitting that little children in fucking cages, toddlers separated from their families FOREVER, and teargassing pregnant women all triggered me.

Its all about whats the problem for you.

If that the lubrul snowflake nanny deep state isnt being fair to your Orwellian disinformation campaigns, naked racism, and attempts at autocratic power grabs then you are, in fact, an asshole - at best.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Tell me how that has worked out in the real world, gohanx

The best way to make a real change in this world is to lead by example. When people see the difference in how you conduct yourself and the results of your actions they start to think. To change someone's mind you have to engage their brain, listen to their point of view, show them a better way or change your own views if you realize you are in the wrong. And sometimes I am wrong, I am not arrogant enough to assume that my opinions are the one correct way.

It works much better than becoming enraged and REEEEing into the darkness.