Poor Lurker, Poor Collector, Poor Neo Geo Set

Mikebloke

n00b
Meh, whatever.

I looked over some of the other posts in this forum and found that I suck at everything and everyone is better than me on at least one thing.

I've been a lurker for awhile, but not years and not often.

I collect video games, but its a piss poor show to the German guy with 3,000+, I've just passed 1,000 and most of them are 80's games.

I'm new to the Neo Geo scene, I tried to grab an AES with a bunch of games but it went higher than my pocket could afford, so I got a super exciting Neo Geo CD instead. Rip.

I'm fine with it though, I'll be beta for life.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Nobody gives a fuck, 3/4 of this site doesn't even play video games.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Meh, whatever.

I looked over some of the other posts in this forum and found that I suck at everything and everyone is better than me on at least one thing.

I collect video games, but its a piss poor show to the German guy with 3,000+, I've just passed 1,000 and most of them are 80's games.

I'm new to the Neo Geo scene, I tried to grab an AES with a bunch of games but it went higher than my pocket could afford, so I got a super exciting Neo Geo CD instead. Rip.

Welcome to the boards.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Meh, whatever.

You and Simple would get along great.

Don't measure your e-penis with someone else. There are plenty of people who have thousands of games but lost their families and dignity in the process. Be authentic with yourself. Quality over quantity

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Poor you and your paltry 1,000 video games. You have a long road to becoming the next Metal Jesus or Immortal.

Welcome to the site!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Post your collection thread to really get a sense of people not caring.

Welcome.

Mikebloke

n00b
Nobody gives a fuck, 3/4 of this site doesn't even play video games.

Thanks for the welcome to the internet, its clearly my first time.

Best introduction post of the year. Welcome.

And only 15 days to go, I've got it in the bag! I'll be remembered forever when a monument of this website is made out of brass towering over the white house.

Welcome to the boards.

Thanks.

You and Simple would get along great.

Don't measure your e-penis with someone else. There are plenty of people who have thousands of games but lost their families and dignity in the process. Be authentic with yourself. Quality over quantity

You're right, its not a mater of how big it is, its how (often) you use it.

Poor you and your paltry 1,000 video games. You have a long road to becoming the next Metal Jesus or Immortal.

Welcome to the site!

One day I'll create a mad run of "Wiz and Liz" on the megadrive based on the popularity of my youtube channel and then sell my own copy so I can buy half a SNK game.

Post your collection thread to really get a sense of people not caring.

Welcome.

I'll wait until I'm at my most emotionally vulnerable, like when my children snap my Panzer Dragoon Saga disks in half because they really wanted to know what their old man's fuss was about.

Or next week.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Any wife pics at least? Or is your wife not as good as the other members?

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
hello! :D
have fun.
there's no e-peen measurement of the hobby, disregard those that say otherwise.
enjoy you time here. :p

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Meh, whatever.

I've just passed 1,000 and most of them are 80's games.

Sell that shit and get a NeoSD and some Everdrives, problem solved.

Welcome aboard.

garza2001

n00b
Welcome to the boards.. and yeah don’t worry so much this isn’t a dick measuring contest..

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Meh, whatever.

Oh god pull yourself together.