Anyone able to help with a game hack?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It was started by smkdan but he disappeared.

Shoot me a PM or post here if you are able to help. If you need compensation, that can be arranged if need be.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I know the guy who made the MS2 Turbo hack, who might be interested. I'd have to ask, can you give more detail?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I know the guy who made the MS2 Turbo hack, who might be interested. I'd have to ask, can you give more detail?

Iirc, I contacted right after that was released and he said he was busy or not interested.

It’s basically to fix the flow of the game to make it more fun to play by fixing the pacing.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I might be able to help, can you share more information? Does anyone know what happend to smkdan btw? I have tried a few times to reach him in the past year or so but nothing.

Raz

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I might be able to help, can you share more information? Does anyone know what happend to smkdan btw? I have tried a few times to reach him in the past year or so but nothing.

Raz

I'll PM you in a bit.

Ya he just disappeared, I even tried his email and whatnot, I hope nothing bad happened to him. He had plans for a full diagnostic cart that would tell you specifically what was wrong with your system as well as other things.