Panzer Dragoon 1&2 remakes announced

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
That's awesome, I love the first two but a new coat of paint is seriously needed. Saga would be icing on the cake

Yoshi

20 Year Member
This has me worried:

The new version of the game will be characterized by completely new graphics compatible with today’s standards and several modifications of the game, making it more attractive to modern players, while remaining faithful to the original in terms of story.
Modern players can fuck off.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
This has me worried:

Modern players can fuck off.

Easy mode? Checkpoints? Cut scenes? Hopefully they can include an original difficulty mode as well as be able to flip to the original graphics at the push of a button like the Halo Collection did.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Just pray that it isn’t a bullshit touch-screen iPad remake...

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
That's awesome, I love the first two but a new coat of paint is seriously needed. Saga would be icing on the cake

Saga would be the cake! I'm not one of those guys who's like, "Oh, I'm going to buy this so that hopefully the dev/publisher will release such-and-such other game," but if Saga is on the line, I might bite regardless.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm curious as to what they would change, the first game is actually pretty easy.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I read the team in charge of the remake has a rather unspectacular track record.
Not holding my breath on this being good, what with SoR4 looking the way it does. They have a chimp at Sega making all the executive decisions

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
fingers crossed for VR support. Seems like it would be a fun time in VR

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
I would be down for the typical HD remaster treatment for these games. can't wait to see how this rolls out. just need panzer dragon saga next

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Nice! So glad this is coming on PS4. This is the only newish console I own or plan to own for the foreseeable future. Hopefully we get Saga as well!

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
That's good, it had a lousy framerate and lousy resolution on the Switch. Should run much better on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Thank god it has a date now on PC. Steam page says September 25, so a week from this Friday. Hoping for a decent port...

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Remake 1 is out on Steam with a discount.