SNK PS4

MaiBogard

n00b
Hi...I've just joined, so saying hello :)

I'm in England.

I primarily play retro games on original hardware.
I use a Sony trinitron 21" crt with Rgb av.

I've played neo geo games on and off for years, but always console versions. (Not on neo hardware)

I did however buy a ngpc back in the day, just before it was taken of the shelves, I knew about this particular handheld as it had advertisements in gaming mags of the time.

I do have a Supergun (although I would love a cab) and I'm going to invest in mvs in the new year)

Why did I join here?

I fell in love with Snk neo geo earlier in the year, big...love. I started with my faves on Ps4..aca hamster ports, I also own several of the Snk releases with net play!

I'm a street fighter player, so understand fundamental fighting stuff, but I'm learning.

I absolutely love king of fighters 97...I've had some good online sessions, mostly getting my ass handed to me, but..had some match-ups with players with lesser skill....I just can't believe how beautiful the game is.

That, Garou, I play a lot...as you can play in arcade whilst waiting for a battle.

I do have last blade 2 on Ps4...but...I'm struggling with that a bit...I play them all...I'm sure I'll get better.

Thanks to the Ps4, I really do see Snk In a new light...it's very exciting for me as I've barely scratched the surface.

I love learning and reading too, I bought last month's retro gamer magazine, Snk feature.

I've probably gone on a bit too much...

Thank you.

MaiBogard

n00b
Picture of a Snk rental banner I bought earlier in the year.
I've also just bought a kof97 and 98 poster.

I'm going to put the chun li 3rd strike poster higher on my wall..

I'd love a neo geo themed one below that, but..I don't know of any (yet) that measure 50 x 70cm.

The kof posters will go on the right hand side.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
giphy.gif

garza2001

n00b
He left in a lack of sense of humour over three weeks ago. You may want to welcome people who are actually still here.

Wasnt aware he left.. wow.. pity... luckily for me I have a sense of humor and give 0 fucks on the regular..

Dye

n00b
Hey welcome, Im also new here just joined also from England, love SNK.... king of fighters is my favourite. What is everyone else into?

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Hey welcome, Im also new here just joined also from England, love SNK.... king of fighters is my favourite. What is everyone else into?

Everyone else is into reading all the fucking posts of a thread before replying. I suggest you do too.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Welcome mate. A tip is whatever you do, don’t start buying the hardware because to be honest now the £££££ are not enough. You will never get the collection you want as the market is now none existent as everyone is hoarding. Just stick to the PS4 and be happy. Glad you like the games :)

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
abandoning , well ... at least Most of my 'sinful' ways.