Weekly Roundup 12-9-18

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Switch
Katamari Damacy Reroll - I can't tell the difference in graphics, but the controls seem worse using a pro controller. I haven't played with the joycons yet or as a portable. Otherwise, it seems like the charm of this game is intact.

3DS
Super Smash Bros. - A gal at work was talking about the new game coming out on Switch and I was interested in playing this again. It's hard to play on such a small screen.
Dragon Quest 6

Retro Pi
Little Ninja Bros. (NES)- Still playing this. Got to a boss and it kicked my ass. I thought the boss fights were command battles, maybe that's in the SNES one.

iOS
Sega Heroes - Fun diversion when I'm on break at work or when I have a few minutes.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Neo-Geo
Art Of Fighting 2 - This game is going to be my focus from 2018-2019.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Retro Pi
Little Ninja Bros. (NES)- Still playing this. Got to a boss and it kicked my ass. I thought the boss fights were command battles, maybe that's in the SNES one.
Are you referring to those huge bull enemies? You can't do melee damage to them until you level up and grab one of the swords later on. Only real choice is to avoid until the screen clears.

The actual boss battles are in fact turn-based. ;)

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Are you referring to those huge bull enemies? You can't do melee damage to them until you level up and grab one of the swords later on. Only real choice is to avoid until the screen clears.

The actual boss battles are in fact turn-based. ;)

I'm real early in the game on the 2nd town where he makes everybody fat. I get to the mayor and you have to do 3 regular fights and then you fight something that shoots bullets in a circular arrangement. It seems like a boss. Anyway - thanks for the heads up. It's been so long since I've played this game.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
SNES
R Type III

Dead Space - my Xbox account got screwed up so I made a new one with 0 gamerscore. On chapter 3 for this one and in trying to beat it with only the plasma cutter.

PS1
Legend of Dragoon - Shana just got her dragoon spirit

Switch
Diablo III - best Act V on Torment IV, just playing some adventure more every now and then
Super Smash Bros Ultimate - unlocking characters and testing out the modes
Doom

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Just got a switch so

Mario Kart - lots of fun but I believe it’s the same as the Wii U one I played to death
Ultra Street Fighter II - normal mode is very easy I like messing with Violent Ken, again same as PS3 version for the most part
Arcade PAC - Enjoying Splatterhouse and crashing in Sky Kid
Donkey Kong - kept shutting my receiver off until I switched video output from auto to 1080p

PS4
Street Fighter Collection USF II seems so easy compared to world warrior on here
Under Night In Birth Exe Late st

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
PS1
Chrono Cross - Just have two dragons left to beat. That's what she said.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I finally bought Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (it finally got to $20). I thought I was going to hate it - but I'm really digging it. I'm playing Nash, mostly playing on Ranked and hovering between Bronze and Super Bronze. Seems really well put together. Talking to the game store employee the game has become good -but started out bad. I dunno - seems fun to me.

Also just playing the PSN Plus free stuff. Sad that Vita support is going to be dropped after March. 3 more months of Vita games and that's it... looks like I'm going to have to break down and buy VA-11 Hall-A on Vita.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Genesis:

MERCS

Robocop vs Terminator, I fucking love this game one of the best Genesis games made imo.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
SOTN on Xbox One
Beat the Mummy, Medusa, and the Fake Trevor & Fake Sypha crew in the upside down castle. I believe I’m about 115% completion.

Edit: Just beat the game with 185% completion, also started a Richter save file after unlocking him.

Last edited:

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Switch:
Smash bros. - Earning characters, and learning Ritcher. Earning characters is such a fucking pain.

PC:
Killer 7 - Close to finishing this one up.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Same shit; I'm in a comfortable rut. Final Fantasy Explorers (Level 177 now and finally unlocked the final 10th tier of missions), Pokémon Rumble World, Pokémon Shuffle, Nintendo Badge Arcade, and SwapDoodle on 2DS.