Metal Jesus Rocks on Youtube

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Some nights when I can't sleep and am bored I watch his videos on youtube. I know he has plenty of haters on here - say what you want about him, he seems knowledgeable about stuff and is pretty down to earth. When he doesn't know about something, he has people on his channel that know what they're talking about. That girl he has on there I can't remember her name now that owns the game stores - she seems in the know and is cute to boot.

That being said, many of us could cover the same ground he does in his videos. And who the fuck collects old big-box PC games?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
LGR collects big box PC games and his content is much better too.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Some nights when I can't sleep and am bored I watch his videos on youtube. I know he has plenty of haters on here - say what you want about him, he seems knowledgeable about stuff and is pretty down to earth. When he doesn't know about something, he has people on his channel that know what they're talking about. That girl he has on there I can't remember her name now that owns the game stores - she seems in the know and is cute to boot.

That being said, many of us could cover the same ground he does in his videos. And who the fuck collects old big-box PC games?

sounds like someone wants to give him money

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I know he has plenty of haters on here - say what you want about him...

Say what you want about him, but that's what his popularity is based on: negative campaigning. Otherwise it's like Dr Shroom said, i.e. why are we honoring this man anyway? Have we run out of youtube videos?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This dude and pretty much every other 'game collector' on YT are 40 going on 14.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The only youtube game guys I like are Game Sack. And AVGN is good in short, drunken views (he just had a recent video on the Amiga CD).

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

You're an absolute fucking idiot. No wonder you're still working in a fucking grocery store.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
FilthyRear has officially entered RageSage levels. Remember Greg is handicapped.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Which means his parents should have held him under water in the bathtub.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
gregn is a little bit of a vegetable but I digress.
I like gamesack and used to enjoy lord carnage (is he still around?)
Metal Jesus seems like a nice enough person but his whole setup is redundant and ridiculously self indulgant. Kind of grotesque

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Don't like his videos, he doesn't know half the shit he talks about.

My favorite is My Life in Gaming, I actually learn something there and production is top notch.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Which means his parents should have held him under water in the bathtub.

Your trolls are generally funny, but this isn’t funny.

What did Greg do to you, anyway? That comment was hate-filled.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
LGR collects big box PC games and his content is much better too.

+1 on LGR

I'm indifferent to Metal Jesus. I used to find him insufferable, but I think his content got better as time went on. No more of that, "OMGZZZ!!!, Sonic 1 for the Genesis, a hidden gem!!!!111" shit.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Your trolls are generally funny, but this isn’t funny.

What did Greg do to you, anyway? That comment was hate-filled.

If I remember correctly. It was 20 years ago.

Greg used to be a drug lord and one day he and his gang of murderers raided Filty's village for food weapons and slaves.

Filthy's father was the village leader, and he gathered anyone who would fight to stand against the raiders.

Greg and his gang of villains were driven back by farmers with pitchforks.

Filthy's father saved his village, at the cost of his own life.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I prefer that hobo on Classic Gaming Quarterly...

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
he seems knowledgeable about stuff and is pretty down to earth. When he doesn't know about something, he has people on his channel that know what they're talking about.

Sorry, but he is not knowledgeable, if anything he is just reading the first 2 lines off a damn wiki and adding his own shit fluff. The majority of his guests don't research shit. Everything they did to that perfectly restorable Centipede cab was a complete joke.

His YT channel does prove something though. The world still has plenty of gullible morons easily ready to throw cash at him and the majority of his pathetic "crew".

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
gregn is a little bit of a vegetable but I digress.
I like gamesack and used to enjoy lord carnage (is he still around?)
Metal Jesus seems like a nice enough person but his whole setup is redundant and ridiculously self indulgant. Kind of grotesque

Lord Karnage actually produces on Amazon Prime Video

I do prefer MLIG and Game Sack as I actually learn stuff. There used to be a channel called games as literature that talked about game stories the same as books, but those episodes were insanely long

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
And who the fuck collects old big-box PC games?

There's a niche for it. Just like ketchup packets.

As for Metal Jesus, he's alright. His guest can get annoying at times, but his connection to old school Sierra Online keeps me tuning in.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Not a fan of his delivery, honestly. As weird as that sounds. I dont want to seem like Im making fun of the dude's looks, but he just looks like the type of guy that grew up with parents that refused to let him grow his hair long or grow facial hair, and is just now experiencing the freedoms of looking like a pedophile.

Also, I really wish someone would step up and record a new intro song for him. Its like some dude got a squire bullet and recorded it using windows media player's distortion effects.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The only PC game box I ever kept was this one, from the Portal to Praevus mission pack for Hexen II, because the new Demoness character class is fucking hot (spoiler: she's not naked in the game) and the art is totally metal.

36128-hexen-ii-mission-pack-portal-of-praevus-windows-other.jpg

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Not a fan of his delivery, honestly. As weird as that sounds. I dont want to seem like Im making fun of the dude's looks, but he just looks like the type of guy that grew up with parents that refused to let him grow his hair long or grow facial hair, and is just now experiencing the freedoms of looking like a pedophile.

He could be related to sloth from Goonies ya know.