Least qualified nominee for UN ambassador from USA ever

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I appreciate the fact that people are honestly opining about the UN. Me personally, I think it’s worthwhile for Americans to maintain the control and direction of the free world. This is a free world where idiots can vote their way out of the EU based on Russian propaganda about vacuum voltage limitations and immigrant deportation limits; where Americans have voting rights, despite not having protection from “fake news” or full disclosure of DNC management (DWS vote rigging). Basically, we have an alliance for the common goal of peace and prosperity for all (by 2030), but we are free to remain shitheads along the way.

The UN isn’t the problem. It’s that we allow certain parties at the table who don’t want the US directing the peace process, and a lot of smaller votes who can be bought out. It’s a lot like FIFA, where the corruption scandal exposed how the upper leadership would bribe small nation vote holders to vote against the international interests with small self interest bullshit like development contracts.

So if you think the UN is bad, ask for better leadership. Who cares if your infrastructure is not super top class if your neighbors are all infested with crime, drugs, rape, gangs, etc and people create caravans of asylum seekers to get out? This failure of leadership has created a big problem where diaspora is being used to fan the flames of nationalism and xenophobia, and no one on this site is getting rich from that.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
It’s a lot like FIFA, where the corruption scandal exposed how the upper leadership would bribe small nation vote holders to vote against the international interests with small self interest bullshit like development contracts.
That's actually a great comparison.

Who cares if your infrastructure is not super top class if your neighbors are all infested with crime, drugs, rape, gangs, etc and people create caravans of asylum seekers to get out?
I do. It's not my job to pay for healthy, working age Americans, unless they are veterans, let alone foreign nationals.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That's actually a great comparison.

I do. It's not my job to pay for healthy, working age Americans, unless they are veterans, let alone foreign nationals.

Why care only about veterans? There are plenty of Americans who perform civic duties who don’t get veteran benefits. This American desire of rednecks to cocksuck soldiers is pure post-911 marketing genius.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Why care only about veterans? There are plenty of Americans who perform civic duties who don’t get veteran benefits. This American desire of rednecks to cocksuck soldiers is pure post-911 marketing genius.

I'm surprised they haven't put Sarah MacLaughlin songs in the background of the ads.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I'd happily support cops and firemen as well for example, but I think it's safe to say there are a lot less of them in need.

edit: I'm actually glad you brought that up. I need to add a first responder group to my charity portfolio.

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'd happily support cops and firemen as well for example, but I think it's safe to say there are a lot less of them in need.

edit: I'm actually glad you brought that up. I need to add a first responder group to my charity portfolio.

BUT WHAT IF IT'S A MEXICAM EMT?? OR FIREPEROSN???

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I can't tell how serious that question is, so I'll just make the obvious statement that I don't give a damn about their race or gender. Now if it's a furry...

edit: Actually, if they use the word "fireperson," they're not seeing a dime from me. The only group below furries on the food chain is PC Babies.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

So if a volunteer at the fire department has a vagina...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I appreciate the fact that people are honestly opining about the UN. Me personally, I think it’s worthwhile for Americans to maintain the control and direction of the free world. This is a free world where idiots can vote their way out of the EU based on Russian propaganda about vacuum voltage limitations and immigrant deportation limits; where Americans have voting rights, despite not having protection from “fake news” or full disclosure of DNC management (DWS vote rigging). Basically, we have an alliance for the common goal of peace and prosperity for all (by 2030), but we are free to remain shitheads along the way.

The UN isn’t the problem. It’s that we allow certain parties at the table who don’t want the US directing the peace process, and a lot of smaller votes who can be bought out. It’s a lot like FIFA, where the corruption scandal exposed how the upper leadership would bribe small nation vote holders to vote against the international interests with small self interest bullshit like development contracts.

So if you think the UN is bad, ask for better leadership. Who cares if your infrastructure is not super top class if your neighbors are all infested with crime, drugs, rape, gangs, etc and people create caravans of asylum seekers to get out? This failure of leadership has created a big problem where diaspora is being used to fan the flames of nationalism and xenophobia, and no one on this site is getting rich from that.

But isn't the leadership problem you describe largely out of the hands of Americans? Outside of coups and installed leaders (which we are obviously not above ethically, but we know how well they work out in the long run) what should we do to change the leadership in other countries?

Also, if the problem is that we allow too many votes at the table, do we remove those parties? The UN is meant as an experiment in international cooperation. Factionalizing the membership seems to me to be directly counter to the goals of the UN. It might succeed in making a more unified voice but if it lacks true international participation it can hardly be judged a success.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The leadership problem is America. Our idea of national security is confused with the tenets of the UN, which is world peace. If we wanted world peace, we would step back from Israel and tell them they need to stop their senseless genocide. How fast would Israel broker peace deals with neighbors and begin reparations for all the families they destroyed in Palestine?

It’s been long overdue that someone takes Russia and slam its face into a wall and make him it the bitch it needs to be. Same for China. This is the one part of Trump I side with, but I don’t think he played it right. Navarro wasn’t the right mind to add to his team.

Overall, I don’t want other countries dictating the leadership in world politics. But at this point, so many Americans are convinced that the US would be better off not leading the world. I don’t agree. Those people need to check their information.