Heard any good jokes lately?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Meh.

You know what’s super funny though? Nordic tattoos. White nationalists in SPb get them not realizing how gay it looks to an outsider. It’s almost like white nationalism in your region is secretly about being fags.

You should laugh. That’s funny.

There's something deeply homoerotic about the whole scene though. I remember when I was a sociology student going to seminars where it was argued that there was a correlation between closetted homosexuality and fascism. Or something like that

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Just read this and had to share:

So I called my boss this morning and told him that, over the night, I had somehow contracted anal glaucoma, he said he had never heard of that, then he asked what my symptoms were, I said, well i can't SEE my ass coming to work. Without hesitation he explained that he must not have it, because he could SEE my ass getting fired.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Just read this and had to share:

So I called my boss this morning and told him that, over the night, I had somehow contracted anal glaucoma, he said he had never heard of that, then he asked what my symptoms were, I said, well i can't SEE my ass coming to work. Without hesitation he explained that he must not have it, because he could SEE my ass getting fired.

I recall one similar but had to do with 2nd hand colon cancer and blowing smoke up an ass