Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 49 of 49

Thread: Furries should be shot... out of a cannon... in to the sun

  1. #26
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst
    Posts
    11,233
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    I'm down but I want my cuck to pay for Airfare.
    Sage's schooling bonus this year can pay for it, I'll be there for ya cheering you on and filming. Sage will appear later to show face and promote in his hometown.



    !!

  2. #27
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,536
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Sage's schooling bonus this year can pay for it, I'll be there for ya cheering you on and filming. Sage will appear later to show face and promote in his hometown.
    Sage and his, I mean my little Asian piece will be so happy. Collecting his Masters cum will bring him joy.

  3. #28
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst
    Posts
    11,233
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Sage and his, I mean my little Asian piece will be so happy. Collecting his Masters cum will bring him joy.
    This will be an interesting filming but I look forward to it. Time to get Sage on board...



    !!

  4. #29
    I was Born This Ugly.
    smokehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Two in the nuts and one in the butt
    Posts
    11,295
    This thread went to new and delightful places in a hurry...A+
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

  5. #30
    Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    neo_moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    mastering the fun-de-mentals
    Posts
    4,564
    Boy, when Razo gets going he really gets going...

    But Razo you should be ashamed of yourself you’re a married man!

  6. #31
    Kyo Clone
    fakeXsound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    6,416
    I love how this Sonic Fox guy is crying about being oppressed because he's gay. Nah, dude. No one cares that you're gay. You get hate because you're a freak.

    Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Grocery stores are like chinese and mexican places; some of them are local.

  7. #32


    Yoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My Island
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    I love how this Sonic Fox guy is crying about being oppressed because he's gay. Nah, dude. No one cares that you're gay. You get hate because you're a freak.
    Seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownKid View Post
    The amount of gunpowder needed to fire a cannon that would reach the sun would have catastrophic effects on the rest of the Earth. Surely it makes more sense to kill all furries by drowning.
    What would that do to our water supply though?

    I vote we box them up as aid packages and parachute them into the Middle East. They could be used as food and clothing after all.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 12-07-2018 at 04:56 PM.

  8. #33
    Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I NO SCARE!
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    I like the fact that people proclaim he is some prodigy but most games he played didn't have much competition. Still a good player though. His fits of salt when he loses is hilarious, especially on games where there is a lot of killers/ogs. His bants are cringey as fuck and not funny at all.

    really isn't surprising though he spends all day playing fighting games. Even as a kid his parents drove him to tournaments around the states iirc.

    If you wanna see how much of a fagger he is look up this years evo grandfinals in dragonball fighterz when he pulled out all the stops to get the win at grand finals or just his twitter. He demanded he switches to player 1 side instead of 2. It was a shit show and afterwards stated this classy quote on twitter

    "im gay also the best dbfz player on this fucking planet dont forget it."

    Also only left side Sonic Fox is good. Right side P2 is a doppelganger and can't do inputs.

    Dude is good in fighting games, stop hating.

  9. #34
    Andy's Clothes Designer
    fenikso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wandering through quiet lands
    Posts
    3,344
    Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse View Post
    This thread went to new and delightful places in a hurry...A+
    Y'know... I wanted to say it took a turn for the weird, but it started out being about furries and esports. Carry on.

  10. #35
    In truth be told
    You Have a
    Crappy username.
    100proof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post
    Dude is good in fighting games, stop hating.
    He is capable of being the best fighting game player on the planet and a complete and utter embarrassment at the same time.

  11. #36
    We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    ChuChu Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,021
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post
    Dude is good in fighting games, stop hating.
    Come on just admit you and sanicfox both have something in common: liking men. He likes twinks while you enjoy chiseled men supplexing bears in mother russia.

    Just think of all the unstable air in that fur suit.

    But yeah I already acknowledged he was a good player.
    Last edited by ChuChu Flamingo; 12-07-2018 at 11:29 PM.


    he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

  12. #37
    Kraut Mod Takumaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Wolkenkuckucksheim
    Posts
    16,661
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownKid View Post
    The amount of gunpowder needed to fire a cannon that would reach the sun would have catastrophic effects on the rest of the Earth. Surely it makes more sense to kill all furries by drowning.


    180 kilometers, that's the highest they got (check out Project HARP).

    I say we take the gunpowder and blow up the basterrds with that.
    Check out my new tracks on SoundCloud (free mp3 download):

    Dreieinig | Flung | Intox (Pandora Variant) | DeMil 7 (Revolt Edit)

    .:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

  13. #38
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Down At McDonaldz
    Posts
    18,864
    Quote Originally Posted by 100proof View Post
    Not exactly a bold statement I know, but did anyone else see this shit?



    The fact that this autistic piece of shit and that blue-haired twink Ninja were the chosen representatives of video game players is a goddamn embarrassment.

    Fuck this gay earth.
    Sooner or later people are going to find out he's into fucking dogs and children and shit like that, mark my words.


  14. #39
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô
    Posts
    12,279
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    I love how this Sonic Fox guy is crying about being oppressed because he's gay. Nah, dude. No one cares that you're gay. You get hate because you're a freak.
    Stuff like this drives me crazy. Why would anyone care if you're gay? What you do behind closed doors is your business, why do you feel the need to exclaim that shit and throw it in people's faces all the time? Grow the fuck up and own your shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

  15. #40
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumaji View Post


    180 kilometers, that's the highest they got (check out Project HARP).

    I say we take the gunpowder and blow up the basterrds with that.


    xROTx

  16. #41
    Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I NO SCARE!
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Stuff like this drives me crazy. Why would anyone care if you're gay? What you do behind closed doors is your business, why do you feel the need to exclaim that shit and throw it in people's faces all the time? Grow the fuck up and own your shit.
    I think it was more of a dig to people in the FGC or the bullies he face. Im sure he's gotten a lot of shit for being gay, black, & most of all a furry throughout his life. Right now he's the best in the world and pretty much shouting you guys could not beat me.

    It would be like Immortal John Handcock getting his museum and shouting out Neo hypen geo how you like them apples.

  17. #42
    Reichsf?rer-Finnland
    Late's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    EGO FREE ZONE
    Posts
    6,697
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    I love how this Sonic Fox guy is crying about being oppressed because he's gay. Nah, dude. No one cares that you're gay. You get hate because you're a freak.
    This is the age of the professional victim. I'd wager it has something to do with people who have grown up with social media in their lives from the very beginning.

  18. #43
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Down At McDonaldz
    Posts
    18,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Late View Post
    This is the age of the professional victim. I'd wager it has something to do with people who have grown up with social media in their lives from the very beginning.


  19. #44
    I was Born This Ugly.
    smokehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Two in the nuts and one in the butt
    Posts
    11,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Stuff like this drives me crazy. Why would anyone care if you're gay? What you do behind closed doors is your business, why do you feel the need to exclaim that shit and throw it in people's faces all the time? Grow the fuck up and own your shit.
    I call it the "spring theory"...compress a spring hard enough and when it finally gets free, the reaction is uncontrollable and violent.

    Gay people were oppressed for a very long time. The things done to them and how the public treated them was horrible and at times, horrific. When the strong part of the gay rights movement finally happened, it tipped the scales too far in the other direction. Look at where we are now, the gay rights movement has taken on a life of its own, many homosexuals are over protected nearly to the point where they can do or say what they like with zero backlash. Any opposition is met with extreme hostility and now legal action. Some claim to be never-ending victims and make a scene whenever possible.

    The other issue is that every other oddball sub group of people now want complete social acceptance, recognition, and unlimited rights to publicly do whatever strange shit they want to do.
    Last edited by smokehouse; Today at 09:53 AM.
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

  20. #45
    Art of Typing Wiz


    Viewpoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    5,049

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post
    I think it was more of a dig to people in the FGC or the bullies he face. Im sure he's gotten a lot of shit for being gay, black, & most of all a furry throughout his life.
    I'm sorry but I call bullshit on this. Nobody gives a flying fuck if he's black or gay. Nobody. The furry part tho I'm sure he gets shit for. It's not a normal way of behaving that you believe you're an animal in a human's body. He needs to get over it and seek professional help. Only in the 1st world can you act like this & most people will ignore it because they'd rather not associate with this type of attitude.

    Him coming up on stage with that "I'm the thing republicans hate." was fucking crass and tasteless. He won an award for being good at games. That doesn't mean it has to be a political statement because I'm sure a good chunk of those people are republicans who just like to game like anyone else & saying that shit is just a slap in their faces. If anything I would like to see people put their differences aside and just have fun with the hobby without bringing bullshit into it.


    Right now he's the best in the world and pretty much shouting you guys could not beat me.
    I used to be damn good at fighting games but I never let my ego run as rampant as this fruitcake. He needs to learn a serious lesson about being good and humble at the same time. He'd earn more respect like that.

    It would be like Immortal John Handcock getting his museum and shouting out Neo hypen geo how you like them apples.
    Not even in the same ballpark buddy. John is just an old guy who has more money to spend then most on his videogames. Well his money and other people who feel like living vicariously thru hum by giving him money.
    Last edited by Viewpoint; Today at 03:11 PM.

  21. #46
    Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I NO SCARE!
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    I'm sorry but I call bullshit on this. Nobody gives a flying fuck if he's black or gay. Nobody. The furry part tho I'm sure he gets shit for. It's not a normal way of behaving that you believe you're an animal in a human's body. He needs to get over it and seek professional help. Only in the 1st world can you act like this & most people will ignore it because they'd rather not associate with this type of attitude.

    Him coming up on stage with that "I'm the thing republicans hate." was fucking crass and tasteless. He won an award for being good at games. That doesn't mean it has to be a political statement because I'm sure a good chunk of those people are republicans who just like to game like anyone else & saying that shit is just a slap in their faces. If anything I would like to see people put their differences aside and just have fun with the hobby without bringing bullshit into it.




    I used to be damn good at fighting games but I never let my ego run as rampant as this fruitcake. He needs to learn a serious lesson about being good and humble at the same time. He'd earn more respect like that.



    Not even in the same ballpark buddy. John is just a old guy who has more money to spend then most on his videogames. Well his money and other people who feel like living vicariously thru hum by giving him money.
    Walk a mile in someone else's furry shoes. How would you know unless you're gay, black or furry what he has gone through. Who cares what he thinks of Republicans or other political shit. If he wants to say it, who cares, why get bothered by it.

    Also, I doubt you were any good in fighting games. Most old people say they were good but aren't. If you were part of the FGC you would know how low class most of them act.

  22. #47
    Morden's Lackey
    Fuckwit1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    warlock/brightwarrior class heavy destroyer upgrade, E.A.S. Styx.
    Posts
    354
    screw this!
    what you guys need to realize is there's two kinds of people.
    those that live their lives harming nobody or anything, and there's those that arbitrate morality from an authoritarian standpoint.
    didn't work out in two past world wars.
    furries?
    what now?
    mister metokur and ethan ralph has covered the subject regarding those pushing the envelope TOO FUCKIN FAR!
    6*Westinghouse "Event Horizon" Gravitic Enhanced Fusion Reactors.
    6*Lockheed-General Electric I-79LGE12 Gravitic Enhanced Plasma Engines.
    1*Lockheed-Mitchell "Waverider 2 - W" Gravitic Drive.
    2*Lockheed-Mitchell M51e6 Jump engines.

  23. #48
    I was Born This Ugly.
    smokehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Two in the nuts and one in the butt
    Posts
    11,295
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post
    Walk a mile in someone else's furry shoes. How would you know unless you're gay, black or a fucking fruitloop furry what he has gone through.
    Fixed.

    Gay is a sexual preference, black is simply a skin color...furries should not be lumped in the same package as the first two.
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

  24. #49
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Down At McDonaldz
    Posts
    18,864
    [REDACTED]


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

  1. Syn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •