Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furries should be shot... out of a cannon... in to the sun

In truth be told
    You Have a
    Crappy username.

Furries should be shot... out of a cannon... in to the sun

Not exactly a bold statement I know, but did anyone else see this shit?

The fact that this autistic piece of shit and that blue-haired twink Ninja were the chosen representatives of video game players is a goddamn embarrassment.

Fuck this gay earth.

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    I like the fact that people proclaim he is some prodigy but most games he played didn't have much competition. Still a good player though. His fits of salt when he loses is hilarious, especially on games where there is a lot of killers/ogs. His bants are cringey as fuck and not funny at all.

really isn't surprising though he spends all day playing fighting games. Even as a kid his parents drove him to tournaments around the states iirc.

If you wanna see how much of a fagger he is look up this years evo grandfinals in dragonball fighterz when he pulled out all the stops to get the win at grand finals or just his twitter. He demanded he switches to player 1 side instead of 2. It was a shit show and afterwards stated this classy quote on twitter

"im gay also the best dbfz player on this fucking planet dont forget it."

Also only left side Sonic Fox is good. Right side P2 is a doppelganger and can't do inputs.

Last edited by ChuChu Flamingo; 12-07-2018 at 01:16 AM.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

WA6TJE
    The amount of gunpowder needed to fire a cannon that would reach the sun would have catastrophic effects on the rest of the Earth. Surely it makes more sense to kill all furries by drowning.

Quote Originally Posted by 100proof View Post

The fact that this autistic piece of shit and that blue-haired twink Ninja were the chosen representatives of video game players is a goddamn embarrassment.
    i dunno, i think they represent people who call themselves gamers pretty well.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Derp

NAM-75 Vet
    Everything is normal now.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    Except for us.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownKid View Post
    The amount of gunpowder needed to fire a cannon that would reach the sun would have catastrophic effects on the rest of the Earth. Surely it makes more sense to kill all furries by drowning.
    Agreed, leather bag and a deep plunge. Leather because it extends the panic before the water seeps in.

!!

I was Born This Ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownKid View Post
    100%

I have an former friend that is now a furrie faggot...I keep him on my FB page just to see what kind of stupid shit he's up to. That entire world is just insane to me, I literally cannot wrap my head around it. He'll post videos of these EDM parties, everyone in those absurd suits. All I can think of is the smell...a bunch of sweaty basement dwellers dancing around. I bet it smells like an bloated roadside corpse in that place...
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    People actually follow this Esports shit.

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong
    I'm surrounded by console peasants

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    i dunno, i think they represent people who call themselves gamers pretty well.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    People actually follow this sports shit.

idgaf about sports and esports. "how bout them ____?" holyfuckingshit thank fucking god i live in a country where education is highly valued and no one has a religious fanatic-ist attachment to fucking sports teams.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    All these kids focused on esports. So much wasted potential. He could have been star bagger. Grocery bagger, I mean...

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

idgaf about sports and esports. "how bout them ____?" holyfuckingshit thank fucking god i live in a country where education is highly valued and no one has a religious fanatic-ist attachment to fucking sports teams.

I don't know about Sports in general. I'm not a fanatic but I do follow sports and love competition. I'm not going to take time from my family to watch my favorite teams compete but I will follow up.

You also live in a Country that isn't exactly producing amazing Athletes unlike the United States. Some athletes making over 50 million a year for throwing a ball through a hoop. Who's the dummy now?

Who's the dummy now?
    I feel bad for your wife and children. You are inadequate.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    I feel bad for your wife and children. You are inadequate.
    Your mind is just as important as your body.

Razo, I would suck the milk from your wife's tits for free if you were there to watch. And also if I could cum in your eye.

-LS

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    You're a inferior Male. I would pumble you with ease. If Chinese Women aren't satisfied by you what makes you think my wife would be. You're surely a cuck.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Razo, I would suck the milk from your wife's tits for free if you were there to watch. And also if I could cum in your eye.

-LS
    wow hahahahahah I'd watch it.

!!

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    You moved to China because you couldn't meet up with American Women's expectations any yet you're still the low man on the totem pole.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    You moved to China because you couldn't meet up with American Women's expectations any yet you're still the low man on the totem pole.
    Maybe he's just a forever player? playing the chinese women like fiddles until he returns home to rake it in from experience.

!!

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Maybe he's just a forever player? playing the chinese women like fiddles until he returns home to rake it in from experience.
    No, he's just used as a cuck. It's a shame he doesnt know how to satisfy that big bang theory little Asian piece. One night with a real man like me and she would no longer be focused on the show. Her focus on her TV shows is just a excuse not to fuck him. My little cuck.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    No, he's just used as a cuck. It's a shame he doesnt know how to satisfy that big bang theory little Asian piece. One night with a real man like me and she would no longer be focused on the show. Her focus on her TV shows is just a excuse not to fuck him. My little cuck.
    Okay you've gotten me excited, how do we get you to south east asia? get you fuckin' like the beast you claim to be? lets get this show going.

!!

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Okay you've gotten me excited, how do we get you to south east asia? get you fuckin' like the beast you claim to be? lets get this show going.
    I'm down but I want my cuck to pay for Airfare.

Thread Information