King of Fighters XV set for 2020 release

Salty

n00b
I didn't realize SNK had been bought out by a Chinese mobile game company. That's kind of depressing, even though that's the reason they abandoned pachislot and went back to actual games. And at least it meant a big payday for E Kawasaki. But still sad.

Uh no, King of Fighters and Metal Slug are now in Chinese hands?

adaup1

n00b
I bought KOF 14 on Steam last year without realizing it wasn't compatible with my computer. Luckily I was able to return it but was bummed. I have a Switch, and it sounds like 14 might be getting a port, but I really hope I'm able to get into 15 at launch when the scene is popping up.

Also, if I'm gonna be that guy, my dream additions would be Bob Wilson and Hokutomaru but I would absolutely never get my hopes up for those.

LGND

n00b
About freakin time! KOF 14 is just one of the worst in so many ways. Really look forward to kof 15 having more of kof 98, 02 and 97 combined with newer much better graphics.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
About freakin time! KOF 14 is just one of the worst in so many ways. Really look forward to kof 15 having more of kof 98, 02 and 97 combined with newer much better graphics.

lol why '97?