Not that there is anything wrong with it

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i dunno what's gayer, a gay dolphin or buying arcade tokens

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
what kind of people went into this arcade?.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Probably a better investment than Bitcoin.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Still around, too.

“Myrtle Beach’s oldest, largest, and most unique gift shop, the Gay Dolphin has been an anchor of the Myrtle Beach community since the 1940s. With its wide selection of sea shells, apparel ,home decor, collectibles, jewelry, sharksteeth, and seven photo opportunities ranging from a lifesize Yeti and Elvis to Egyptian guardians and pirates, the Gay Dolphin is more than a gift shop – it is a shopping experience.”

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Yeah- the Gay Dolphin has been in Myrtle Beach forever and is a staple on Ocean Boulevard. It is this huge multi level gift shop with all kinds of stuff piled in it. It I don't think there is still an arcade in the building, at lease I didn't see one the last time I was there- unless I missed it. I questioned the name as well, but the name has been the same since the 1940's.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's not really an arcade, it's just a few old machines for kids to mess with while the parents are shopping.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I thought why'd the dogg make wyo another birthday thread?

So I clicked on the thread.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I went to Myrtle Beach during Biker Week and ended up watching Adventure Time in my hotel room.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I really, really enjoyed the ride from Virginia though. And riding without a helmet at 100mph was a feeling I'll never forget. I had a great time.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I really, really enjoyed the ride from Virginia though. And riding without a helmet at 100mph was a feeling I'll never forget. I had a great time.

Did you fall off? That would explain a lot.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
When I was first learning how to ride, a turkey chased me while I was practicing cornering in a parking lot and I hit a curb and the bike fell. It was one of the most shameful moments in my life. That was over a year before Myrtle Beach.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
There's no shame in dropping the bike while you're learning. Riding with no helmet is pretty dumb though. I've certainly done my share of stupid things in a car.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
There's no shame in dropping the bike while you're learning. Riding with no helmet is pretty dumb though. I've certainly done my share of stupid things in a car.

I'm 31 now. I'll probably never ride a motorcycle like the one I had in America ever again. I was never part of a bike club. I rode alone for 2,500+ miles one time for almost a week, from Virginia to a little above Montreal and back. I do not regret riding without a helmet. But I'm the kind of faggot who'll try anything once. except buttsex with roker.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'm 31 now. I'll probably never ride a motorcycle like the one I had in America ever again.

I rode on a fucking fast ass Vespa in Goa riding the opposite way (British rules), dodging idiots and cows sleeping on the street. Shit got insane at night. Won't ever do that shit again.

Yeah, fucking Vespa, those fuckers are fast.

buttsex with roker.

totally uncalled for.

Last edited:

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Grew up going here and just did a throwback trip last month, it's all gambling games now and there's not one fighting game left. There's a great arcade in Myrtle Beach mall that's basically two shops side by side with great .25 cent arcade games.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Grew up going here and just did a throwback trip last month, it's all gambling games now and there's not one fighting game left. There's a great arcade in Myrtle Beach mall that's basically two shops side by side with great .25 cent arcade games.

Where at? I'd definitely like to check that out next time I'm down there.