MY KOF COSPLAY AT TOKYO GAME SHOW JAPAN

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
for fuck sake, use the multi-quote button...it's to the far right [reply] [reply with quotes] [+]

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Shouldn't this be in Creative? The way this has been posted is not a conversation about Neo Geo/SNK cosplay.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I read all your feed back.Some people dont like cosplay,japanese culture can be weird,especially for people outside of Japan or people who dont knows the context.Anyway that was a nice experience.
LOL Nice cosplay but this place has a reputation for a reason.

When you think you know your audience....
Hehe you know it

for fuck sake, use the multi-quote button...it's to the far right [reply] [reply with quotes] [+]
Ok i got it;-)

Shouldn't this be in Creative? The way this has been posted is not a conversation about Neo Geo/SNK cosplay.
I didnt exactly know where to post it so moderators can move the post in appropriate place of course.I take the opportunity to ask you about the old SNK interview part 2 when you went to Japan in 2008.Long time ago,I ve read with passion the part 1,thank you once again for your great job.I was waiting and wondering about the part 2.I read once again the old thread and look for the next but i ddint find anything.Could you tell me about it please.Thank you Massimiliano;-)

LOL Nice cosplay but this place has a reputation for a reason.
Thank you, i am sorry if i was in the wrong place.

Hehe you know it

Last edited:

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
you seem genuinely liking SNK-related cosplay, I think it would be nice contributing with info/pictures on the topic, AFAIK there are not many posts on the subject... it would be probably a lot of work for one person, but I think this is a good example of "how can I contribute?" when joining this place... otherwise I guess better moved to Creative?

Splitting the interview in two, was an agreement we came with SNK's marketing Dept. , removing all (two) questions about KOF XII (not yet published at the time)from the main interview... eventually the game got published, rendering the questions irrelevant....I thought I explained that later on, but I guess it may be in one of the few threads spun after the main one. I think a more concrete effort came with the book initiative, so hopefully you may enjoy reading it, now that it has been published!

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Wtf else did you want him to do for this character?

If you like this cosplay you should see my Cody! Blue jeans and a white t-shirt! Fuckin killer eh? Wait till you see my Success Joe... Blue shorts!