MY KOF COSPLAY AT TOKYO GAME SHOW JAPAN

Hello everyone,

I m new member here,i m in SNK addiction since 90's,use to play fighting games series such as KOF,Fatal fury for many years.Recently i use to do cosplay with my favorite character of KOF:Clark.I would like to share my work with you here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_fkx6sHQss
Let me know your opinion;-)

Rich

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
When you think you know your audience....

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Male cosplayers? ewww what is this!

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Unimpressive. So you put on a pair of jeans, a cap, and a vest jacket. Big deal.

Yes i just put a pair of Jeans,a cap and a vest jacket but i according to characters and many of KOF characters are like that.Terry bogard would be the same,Kim kaphwan,Ryo sakazaki as well.Except have bigger muscle,i think my cosplay is close to original.

Unimpressive. So you put on a pair of jeans, a cap, and a vest jacket. Big deal.
Yes i just put a pair of Jeans,a cap and a vest jacket but i according to characters and many of KOF characters are like that.Terry bogard would be the same,Kim kaphwan,Ryo sakazaki as well.Except have bigger muscle,i think my cosplay is close to original.Maybe you dont like Clark still character that s why it s unimpressive for you.Anyway i accept all critics if they are in positive way.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Holy fuck.

You call putting on a cap, jeans, and vest “your work”, make a video about it and post here thinking people are going to praise you for it? You’ll wish you never even ffffoooound this place buddy.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Wtf else did you want him to do for this character?

Clark has blonde hair so the least he could do is dye his hair or even better get a scalp transplant from a Norwegian. You see you can't just half ass it and expect applause okay?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'm fine with this. Decent costumes even tho it's never been my thing.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Hello everyone,

I m new member here,i m in SNK addiction since 90's,use to play fighting games series such as KOF,Fatal fury for many years.Recently i use to do cosplay with my favorite character of KOF:Clark.I would like to share my work with you here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_fkx6sHQss
Let me know your opinion;-)

Rich

Good job! Next time dress up as Blue Mary!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Congrats on making an ass out of yourself. Fuck you. Welcome to neo-geo.com.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The bar is set pretty low over at Sega 16 isn’t it.

Actually it's higher then you think. At least you guys would welcome back Tasuke. He's like AIDS over there.

I read all your feed back.Some people dont like cosplay,japanese culture can be weird,especially for people outside of Japan or people who dont knows the context.Anyway that was a nice experience.