Weekly Roundup 12-2-18

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
RetroPie
Little Ninja Bros. - I remember playing this in High School and it hasn't really aged too well. I supposed it would be more fun with 2PLs. I like how it was mainly an action/RPG for the battles, but the boss fights were traditional turn-based. There was a sequel for SNES that was pretty cool too. I never played any of the other ones on GB or any other system.

3DS
Warioware Gold
Dragon Quest 6 - Introduced the job system from 7 . Story isn't as robust as say, 7 or 8 but it's still a fun game.

iOS
Sega Heroes - I think I got the name right. Typical match the 3+ gems Candy Crush style with Sega characters and RPG flava.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4: MGSV, finished the main game, now I understand all the criticism about the dumb ending and it being released unfinished because the bean counters at Konami wanted to, talk about underwhelming. In retrospect Snake Eater was the best game in the series.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Switch
Diablo III - Should beat this today

PS1
Legend of Dragoon - in between jobs so what a better tike than an excessively large JRPG.

PS3
Final Fantasy X HD - girlfriends favorite FF and RPG, so we tried the HD version and got to Besaid.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
SNES:
Super Castlevania IV - I finally beat this game for the first time a couple of minutes ago; what a great game!
Final Fantasy II - I played a ROM of this in the late 90s and it ran at less than 5 FPS, but I toughed it out and made it to the final boss. After an hour and a half in that battle, I lost and called it quits. It's time to play the game as intended and finally right that wrong.

MVS:
Pulstar

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
NES

Zelda 2: Cracked open a NOS copy yesterday as it's the 30th anniversary of when I originally bought the game when I was a kid. Dat nostalgia... And yeah, still ain't easy.

PS4

Minecraft

Omega

Last Hope

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Symphony of the Night on Xbox One. I used the Holy Glasses against Richter and opened up the upside down castle.

-SD-

Camel Slug
NES

Zelda 2: Cracked open a NOS copy yesterday as it's the 30th anniversary of when I originally bought the game when I was a kid. Dat nostalgia... And yeah, still ain't easy.

That would have been worth YouTubing, just for the meltdown in the comment section.

Anyway...

PS4

Soul Calibur VI - Still loving it, fantastic game
Metal Slug
And I got a brand new copy of Gundemoniums off eBay for £12.50, I plan to have a crack after my dinner.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Smitch
Sonic Mania Plus - Cleared as Kunckles and started Encore Mode.

PS1
Chrono Cross - about 24 hours in.

Game Watch (not Game & Watch)
I got my friend the Zelda Game Watch from like 1989 for his birthday. We opened it up and tried it last night. It's mildly fun.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
1cc on the PS4 version of Double Dragon. Only the second time I've done it.
4d8256a1f0d0d28b0aba60db6ff876e6.jpg

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PC:
Killer 7 - just got to the mission where i need to take down the assassin.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
PC:
Killer 7 - just got to the mission where i need to take down the assassin.

So, this is your first run through the game, right? I envy you. That game is so fucking good

Steam Winter Sale here I come!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Metal Slug 2, Twinkle Star Sprites and a little Borderlands.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Forgot to mentioned I played Hotdog Storm for the first (and probably only) time at a friend's house.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS
- Final Fantasy Explorers
My character is at Level 171 now. Almost done with the 9th tier missions (which, strangely, I generally found to be much easier than the 8th tier ones, or maybe I've just leveled up my character and upgraded my armor/weapons/skills too much), so, the 10th tier ones should be unlocking soon, which I believe are the final ones.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
- Pokemon Rumble World
65th rank and 572 Pokemon caught.
- Pokemon Shuffle
- SwapDoodle

Nintendo DS
- Metroid Prime Pinball