Why is the Nintendo Switch so much better than that shit PS4 from $ony?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Nintendo is just the best. All the Sony gayme boyz can suck a fat Miyamoto cock.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Nintendo is just the best. All the Sony gayme boyz can suck a fat Miyamoto cock.

Can't knock Nintendo. I like the switch and I like the fact that you could play on a TV and also on the go. Not into Zelda or Mario all that much and prefer games more like GOW and Uncharted but that's just me. If I had to pick between the two I would pick the ps4 since I don't travel too often.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Real talk:
I owned a PS4, xbone and a Switch. Sold the PS4 but kept the bone and Switch.

Switch is by far the overall best system...though the bone probably gets the most play time from me because Killer Instinct is by far the best game of this generation.

Fun talk:
Razo...you bought a Neo CD in 2018 so I am afraid we cannot trust your judgement on anything videogame related. Sorry.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
The Switch was timed well, because I was essentially done with the PS4 by the time it launched. I also appreciate the ability to wander around the house with it. The One is the first console I haven't bought since the 3DO, but that may still change, just for BC. Ironically, I want to give Microsoft some extra revenue as thanks for putting all their games on PC, though I may wait for disc-less version in the spring.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I have had a PS4 since launch, But I took delivery of a new switch today :)

Its more for the Ms than me, But I will no doubt be enjoying some Kart and Smash Bros on it to ;)

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I have all 3 current gen systems. xbox1x is still in its box, I use the PS4 mainly for movies, I only use the Switch cause its hacked. Ill open the xbox1x soon though. Ive been building up my PS3 collection cause games are so cheap right now.

I think both Xbox1(M$oft) and Ps4(Sony) are just not releasing their heavy hitters quick enough. they both have pretty much the same games.

nintendo is not off the hook though. they regurgitate the same crap every new system, and seem to F up some franchises. Im lookng at you Starfox!

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I love playing games that came out 3 years later on outdated hardware or the same rehashed smash or Mario game.

I guess Zelda is still trying to get something done.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I love playing games that came out 3 years later on outdated hardware or the same rehashed smash or Mario game.

I guess Zelda is still trying to get something done.

This isn't the bit wars anymore, and maybe it's that I'm old, but I no longer care about hardware specs. Are there really any hardware differentiators between the ps4 and xboxone or whatever the fuck it's called? Hardware is pretty much a commodity now. I have no interest in playing Call of Warfare 19, so the Switch is the system for me. Nintendo 4 lyfe.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
This isn't the bit wars anymore, and maybe it's that I'm old, but I no longer care about hardware specs. Are there really any hardware differentiators between the ps4 and xboxone or whatever the fuck it's called? Hardware is pretty much a commodity now. I have no interest in playing Call of Warfare 19, so the Switch is the system for me. Nintendo 4 lyfe.

Nintendo strives for the next gimmick and people buy into it. I play online. The social aspect is where it's at, Destiny, Dark souls, Cod, Diablo, ark. The switch is just now coming out with some of theses games that have been out for years.

Plus it's missing out on some major titles.

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Ya that was the same problem with the Neo Geo too, they never capitalized on the social aspect of gaming. Garbage SNK...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I get what Montatez is saying. Some guys are into the multiplayer thing which is fine, I'm just too old to care and the switch does have alot of ports. As a matter of fact, both the ps4 and switch have a shitload of ports.

I think outside of Zelda and Mario, all the switch games I have are ports. It's cool because I could play them on a handheld but they are still ports. I was looking at the games on my amazon wishlist and they are almost all ports. The Kunio Collection that I Pre-Ordered, port, Darius Collection, port, Psikyo Collections, Port.

Not saying I dont like these games or want to enjoy them on a HDTV and handheld but it's not like they are dropping anything new built from the ground up.

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
But what if social gaming is the gimmick?

Aside from Labo...not really anything gimmicky about Switch at all.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
But what if social gaming is the gimmick?

Aside from Labo...not really anything gimmicky about Switch at all.

Well kind of. It's a console that you could play at home and on the go. It doesnt have the power of the xbox one or ps4 but is powerful enough to play Wii U games.

Had this been just a console and not a handheld, everyone would be buying the same games for the ps4 instead of the switch.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Is it that this is a parody thread? Or perhaps a thread parody? Think about it...