20 Year Member
SNK 40th
Castlevania
Castlevania IV
Crash Bandicoot Warped
Neo Turf Masters
Super Mario Bros.
SOTN

I should be getting Giana Sisters for Switch later this week.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Switch
Diablo 3

3DS
Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - beat this one this week, still as awesome as ever.

-SD-

Camel Slug
PS4

Soul Calibur VI
Psyvariar
Metal Slug
Spyro Trilogy with my son

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS
- Final Fantasy Explorers
My character is at Level 141 now and I unlocked the 8th tier of missions (I raised several of my pet monsters to Level 50 too, which is the max for those). I doubt I'm going to play this all the way to Level 999, like some people do, but, I'll probably keep at it for some time yet.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
810 badges now (only 10 complete sets though) and I've achieved 8th level ranking. Maybe I'll quit when I get 1,000 badges, which I ought to be able to accomplish by the end of the year.
- Pokemon Rumble World
61st rank and 536 Pokemon caught. I finally saved up the 100 Pokediamonds that I needed to buy the Kanto region (original 151 Pokemon habitat) balloon this morning too. 79 is the highest rank you can currently obtain, with all 719 Pokemon caught--I'm not sure if I have that level of dedication, but, we'll see.
- Pokemon Shuffle
333 Pokemon caught, 236 stages cleared, and I'm at Rank 14.
- Swapdoodle
Not really a game, but an app, where you can exchange stylus-written/drawn messages with your friends online. A woman I know, that belongs to the same online 3DS group that I do, was talking about it the other day, and it's free, so, I figured why not and downloaded/installed it. The DS stylus isn't the greatest drawing tool in the world, but it's okay for quick scribbles.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
PC/Steam:
Street Fighter V
Grand Theft Auto V

PC:
Killer 7
Mushihimesama

How is the port of Killer 7? Definitely one of my favorite games ever. I'll probably have to buy it as soon as it goes on sale. Not that it isn't worth the $20, I just have too many games that I haven't finished or even started.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PC/Steam:
Street Fighter V
Grand Theft Auto V

How is the port of Killer 7? Definitely one of my favorite games ever. I'll probably have to buy it as soon as it goes on sale. Not that it isn't worth the $20, I just have too many games that I haven't finished or even started.

I never actually played the GC/PS2 version. But it allows for both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect. You can use the number pad on the keyboard to change smiths as well. I'm about 2-3 hours in and its awesome.