Question About Ordering from Terraonion

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Not sure where this should go, so mods feel free to move it.

I want to order a NeoSD MVS Cart from Terraonion's site. However the payment section has me a bit confused. Normally I do these things by PayPal, but the only two options on the site are some sort of wire transfer and credit card, but the logo next to the cc option is one I don't recognize (I'm in the US).

Can anyone here who has ordered from the site explain what these two options mean exactly? I just want to make sure I know what I'm agreeing to before I select one.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I know ppl have ordered from them directly and it has been fine, but I would just wait for SAG. But thats just me.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Oh I'm sure he's safe to order from, I'm just a bit confused as to how the two options work.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just pay with your CC. Your bank is going to reject it. Just call them up and tell them it's all good and buy again rr just give them the heads up before.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Safer? :spock: what is it with Americans and their fear of buying from overseas suppliers or posting things outside the US?

A shitload of people bought directly from the TerraOnion website for the initial NeoSD run with myself included and the only issues were from American buyers and their banks needing authorization for the purchase. I still find that odd, I've not once had a CC transaction rejected by my bank simply because it was to an overseas account.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
A shitload of people bought directly from the TerraOnion website for the initial NeoSD run with myself included and the only issues were from American buyers and their banks needing authorization for the purchase. I still find that odd, I've not once had a CC transaction rejected by my bank simply because it was to an overseas account.

See, that's the kind of thing I wanted to know. I wasn't worried he would rip me off, I was confused about the options.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I've only ordered from TO directly. Like the other poster said, your bank will likely reject your first attempt, so call them while you still have TO's order page up and have them stay on the line while you finish the transaction. I don't know what the banks and credit unions have against Spain, but it's only a little more hassle than usual.