If Russia is trying to cause discord and social unrest within America...

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I was forunate enough to do a few joint exercises when I was in the military, with the Russians at Zhukovsky back in 2004 and I can honestly say, most Americans completely underestimate them not only from a military and intel standpoint. But overall national pride and how controlled press is there.

Russia just cannot be underestimated as proven throughout history. US counter-intel isn't a conspiracy theory, even post cold war. Just like the ppl that believe the US has never meddled with other Countries elections or to gain an advantage whether politically or economically.

When Russia campaigned in Syria, it was a huge eye opener for the Obama Administration and US Military. As it showed how far they have advanced in rapid response and deployment, on top of some of their newer tech and overall strength and capabilities of their Air Force. Which is why Obama made efforts with the EU and NATO to build up Baltic defenses.

Also Ukraine needs to be very careful, it didn't help them back in March when they seized and boarded Russian boats in legal seas. Why it comes to no surprise the recent incident in Kerch. Ukrainians, really do not have a lot of faith in their government due to years of corruption and the East/West divide. Russia loves playing the long game...always.

As far as the Trump Administration, who fucking knows, I consider everything at this point up in the air.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
The Tu-160 is an impressive bomber that doesn't have the hydraulic nightmares of the B-1B. That said, I think everyone agrees that totally annoying RT reporter should have been decapitated by the wing. Typical RT.