Happy Birthday themisterfalcon, Renmauzo, & that stupid faggit ChopstickSamurai!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the HBDs :) I spent the afternoon on Monday re-shingling my roof after 110 km/hr winds a few days before blew off some sections (previous owners *sigh*).

Ha! My fellow Ren knows me well; the kids bought me a Lego Technic set, and my wife bought me the Lego Merry-Go-Round to go with the other carnival Creator sets. You're never too old for Lego ;)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the HBDs :) I spent the afternoon on Monday re-shingling my roof after 110 km/hr winds a few days before blew off some sections (previous owners *sigh*).

Ha! My fellow Ren knows me well; the kids bought me a Lego Technic set, and my wife bought me the Lego Merry-Go-Round to go with the other carnival Creator sets. You're never too old for Lego ;)

I still do Lego sets as well. They never get old.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,

Oooh more Legos to the family!
I remember thanks to your secret santa I also bought one for my nephew and ended up building it myself, it was super entertaining!

You built yours already?