RIP Stan Lee

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
There are less than ten people that lived when I did that influenced me as much as they did.

Marvel Comics, Dungeons and Dragons and Star Wars are probably the three biggest direct influences on me in my formative years. They were major in defining who I would become as a person simply because of how much, at different points in my life, those works shaped my interests and passions.

I'm not gonna lie. I got pretty choked up about this one.

So long, Stan. Thank you for everything. Please sort it out with Jack and Steve up there.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Stan was on my deadpool for this year.

Kudos to him for establishing an image and playing that character for the past 40 years.

edit: you know what grinds my gears, is when a celebrity dies and within hours art pops up to tug at the heart strings. It feels so tacky and clearly just using a death as a means to get their name out.

double edit: Kirk Douglas is next on my deadpool

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
We all knew this was coming soon but we put it to the back of our minds.

RIP Stan and Thumbs Up Soldier.
6dcea54ff8401e4b1e428db15b739594e98a52e7.gif

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Another legend is lost. RIP Stan Lee.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Stan was on my deadpool for this year.

Kudos to him for establishing an image and playing that character for the past 40 years.

edit: you know what grinds my gears, is when a celebrity dies and within hours art pops up to tug at the heart strings. It feels so tacky and clearly just using a death as a means to get their name out.

I hate when everyday people die and people they barely knew are like "HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND." World's Greatest Dad with Robin Williams kind of hit on this.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
RiP, maestro!
He lived a rich life, 95 is more than any of us could ever wish for.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
RIP Stan Lee he definitely lived a long life so excelsior !

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
RiP, maestro!
He lived a rich life, 95 is more than any of us could ever wish for.

he looked great for a 95 year old. my grandmother past away when she was 93 and she couldn't do anything from sitting,standing up, eating or sleeping.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Reading and collecting Marvel Comics was one of my favorite activities/obsessions as a teen in the 90s, so his creations will always hold a special place in my heart. Rest in peace, Stan the Man!

stan lee.jpg

Last edited:

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Massive marvel comic's fan since the mid 70's, so this is a big childhood loss for me, i loved just about everything he did back in them day's along with his gang of very talented merry men, artists, inkers, letterers and writers.
RIP and thanks for the great memories.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Usually those threads mean some tough posts, but this guy make one hope... it might not be so bad after all. Thanks, Mr. Lee and Rest in peace.

MrRobotFactory

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thank you for everything Mr. Lee. You are an inspiration to everyone to follow their passion. From being mocked for writing comics decades ago to a legend loved by millions both kids and adults alike. R.I.P.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Its a shame, But the guy has left a very good legacy as well as had a good innings.

RIP Stan.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
He lived a good life and even started a 2nd career as an actor. Loved his part in Mallrats.

RIP

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Don't know which hurt more. Stan's passing or the fact that it happened on my birthday.

Was never much into the comic book scene. I got my super hero fix from the cartoons.

RIP Stan Lee. Think I'll go listen to some bg music from Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.