NEOSD PRO Black Transparent Smoke Shells/AES Case (Pre production tests/samples)

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
The main issue about this is shipping costs : 12 euros to europe/16 euros outside europe (from Spain), then you have to add 21% spanish VAT on the invoice (only to europe)

But, there is a posibility we could do it. This relies on shipping the shells from China to the customer, factory said they could do it but we don´t know how much it would cost us.

Resuming : we would like to, doing it from Europe would make the price high cause shipping shells from china to spain (pay duty), and shipping those back to the final customer with european shipping costs would ruin the deal, but we may be able to do it shipping from China to final customer directly reducing shipping costs.

Yeah seperate shipping from china seems an option and when its only 1 case i think there will be no VAT / import tax. Howerver I know chinese packing, its often bad.

As speaking for myself, i just waiting for the NeoSD Pro, i will buy the Super SD System 3 too to save on shipping and some extra case for my NeoSD will fall under same combined shipping i guess.

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I like solid black best, but this smoke look is quite nice, too. Could as well be hello kitty pink for all I care, as long as the internals are as good as they seem to be.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Hope the transparent plastic is lasting long, i had quite some that did break after a while. Dont know why, just broke for no reason.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hope the transparent plastic is lasting long, i had quite some that did break after a while. Dont know why, just broke for no reason.

Takumaji has the same problem... I'll tell you what i told him in chat...

BIG FAT GERMAN HANDS = BAD!

xROTx

neosd

Neosd Developer

Well, there are a lot of different plastics outside there.

For example, if you get a piece of plastic that breaks, this is done with recycled plastic.

We use ABS plastic for our devices

Numsay

n00b
Looks like these are available to order at Terra Onion and available to pre order at Stone age gamer.