Any Retro game stores worth going to in Perth Australia

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
I will be heading to Perth on a business trip soon and might have some free time if all go's well. Anyone have any places they know of that i should/is worth checking out?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That is the wrong question for a visit to Perth, that sand filled, hot as hell isolated city that even Australia forgets about.

Protip: check out the beaches or the margaret river area or maybe just enjoy the fact that 20km outside of Perth is a desolate desert.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
*gets opportunity to travel outside country*

*wants to know where's the video game shop*

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Prostitution is legal in Australia. Go spend some time checking that out.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
bro do you even japan? you're not gonna ask about what specialty food/item Perth has so you can give it to coworkers/friends/family?

Anyways here's some cool shit I would do in Perth:

-look at semi-wild kangaroos at Pinnaroo Valley Memorial Park

-get a sunburnt dick at Swanbourne Nude Beach

-something called Pinnacles Desert with dickrocks sticking straight up out the ground but it's like 193km away

anyways bro do you even know how fucking pricey video games and pretty much everything is in Australia anyway. like the worst fucking place to buy video games on earth aside from Greenland

Last edited:

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
bro do you even japan? you're not gonna ask about what specialty food/item Perth has so you can give it to coworkers/friends/family?

Anyways here's some cool shit I would do in Perth:

-look at semi-wild kangaroos at Pinnaroo Valley Memorial Park

-get a sunburnt dick at Swanbourne Nude Beach

-something called Pinnacles Desert with dickrocks sticking straight up out the ground but it's like 193km away

anyways bro do you even know how fucking pricey video games and pretty much everything is in Australia anyway. like the worst fucking place to buy video games on earth aside from Greenland

I have already looked up that type of stuff for the coworker/ family.
nude beach is not really my bag.
Stones sound call but doubt i would have time to head out that far.
i heard its not that cheap but the current exchange rate is ok and really just wanted to check stuff out not really buy so much. i like visiting the local game stores of different places.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The best thing for you to do would be to buy a 6 pack of Swan Lager (the local brew) and head on down to Scarborough Beach with some fish and chips and look at the Indian Ocean.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The best thing for you to do would be to buy a 6 pack of Swan Lager (the local brew) and head on down to Scarborough Beach with some fish and chips and look at the Indian Ocean.

bro that sounds like a delight right about now.

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
That does sound pretty good.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
bro that sounds like a delight right about now.

That does sound pretty good.

Speaking from experience it really is something in summer time.

I've spent a lot of time in perth for work and stayed in scarborough beach area mostly, it's relaxing and not too far from the CBD.... hell what is? it's perth!

Fremantle is the historic area where the settlements were mostly, its fairly built up and has an early 1800's style to it still. I spent a couple weeks in Perth and spent the weekend cycling the coast and fremantle was an excellent area to see, eat, drink coffee etc.

Last edited: