Thread: Tobe! Polystars playthrough

Lasso Champion

Tobe! Polystars playthrough

Added a playthrough of Tobe! Polystars to my youtube today. Not sure how many of you have ever had the chance to play the game, but its shockingly fun and challenging. Unfortunately still not available for MAME.

I played like trash due to capture lag, but it was a fun time. Did one with commentary and one without

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...CTLUtx2NIkCvUg

I got to play this over the summer at a buds for CAX. It was kinda neat but a little too bright for my tastes. Neat to have though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

Lasso Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    I got to play this over the summer at a buds for CAX. It was kinda neat but a little too bright for my tastes. Neat to have though.
    I actually enjoy the colorfulness of the entire game. Different than most things. Nice you got a chance to play it!

Nice. Looks like the starting point for something that could have been developed further. The water level shows some nice possibilities for the land/air shooting, as if you were playing as a chopper in In The Hunt. The camera angles look the opportunity for something totally different - like a forward scrolling version of The Cameraman, which would fit the game's playful tone.

Thanks for making the vid!
    Discounted shipping, even on your forum buy/sell/trade threads. No membership fees.

Thread Information