Looking for repair service.

liwer

n00b
Hi guys,

Can you recommend some reliable website, where MVS board repair service is offered?

I have an MV2F that recently stopped working, error 5555 B240, I was playing, I freeze the image and it did not work again.

I have read the possible causes and solutions, but I do not have enough knowledge of electronics to make the repair.

Thank you.

Dropwire

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hi guys,

Can you recommend some reliable website, where MVS board repair service is offered?

I have an MV2F that recently stopped working, error 5555 B240, I was playing, I freeze the image and it did not work again.

I have read the possible causes and solutions, but I do not have enough knowledge of electronics to make the repair.

Thank you.

If you can’t find someone to assist you. I may be able to took a look at the board for you , I may have some free time coming up. I see your tag says your in Venezuela, not sure what shipping would cost though, I am located in New Jersey. (US).

liwer

n00b
If you can’t find someone to assist you. I may be able to took a look at the board for you , I may have some free time coming up. I see your tag says your in Venezuela, not sure what shipping would cost though, I am located in New Jersey. (US).

Hello, I have no problem sending the Board by Fedex, every week I send from my country to USA and Canada.

If you can make the repair, I can send it to you.

Thank you

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
you should probably send Xi Xian a message first. aha2940 is in Columbia he might be able to look at it too?